Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joey Veerman

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Definitely not one of psv's better players. And I think only the best from their team would improve us.

I have been wrong a bit recently though ;)
It’s funny my ginger/black friend (yes, some of us remember way back when - and some of us find your bullshit hilarious) how you keep offering clearly bullshit “insight” on here.

I can’t remember your view ever being right - ever. It’s like you make an effort to be wrong, going right back to the Murray days.

I will address this point though, because it’s clearly bollocks on so many levels. I don’t believe for a moment you’ve watched every PSV game (and I strongly suspect you haven’t watched any).

If you had a basic understanding of how our club identify targets, you’d know that we are looking at talent, not reputations. It has landed us our entire squad minus Welbeck, Milner and Lallana.

Utterly useless comment:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
It’s funny my ginger/black friend (yes, some of us remember way back when - and some of us find your bullshit hilarious) how you keep offering clearly bullshit “insight” on here.

I can’t remember your view ever being right - ever. It’s like you make an effort to be wrong, going right back to the Murray days.

I will address this point though, because it’s clearly bollocks on so many levels. I don’t believe for a moment you’ve watched every PSV game (and I strongly suspect you haven’t watched any).

If you had a basic understanding of how our club identify targets, you’d know that we are looking at talent, not reputations. It has landed us our entire squad minus Welbeck, Milner and Lallana.

Utterly useless comment:
Bit emotional for a player we are probably not even tracking ......

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Bit emotional for a player we are probably not even tracking ......
Don't worry @dwayne, you probably just say these emotional comments as a self-defence mechanism because you don't want to feel hurt if a player isn't going to be as good as you might hope.

p.s. Jack Hinshelwood is going to turn out fine, so you can stop worrying about Jack ever being good enough to make even 20 Premier League appearances.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
What utter nonsense. He’s created the most chances in the whole of Europe.
In the farmers league.

His contract is until 26. Lots of clubs interested meaning he will cost a lot and we don't pay a lot. He's not our type of signing. Big risk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here