Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Barton

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
what are everyone's thoughts on him in terms of attitude and ability?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Do you really need to ask what anyone thinks of his attitude?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He had some quality touches yesterday, and he is a good player. But he needs to gt some therapy, he has an incredible amount of hospility in him! The tackle I didn't think was as bad as it has been made out, it was stupid and unneccessary obviously, but hardly a cardinal sin. ???

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
he seems to be one of them footballers with bags of ability but head not screwed on which is a shame as well as it seems no-one will ever forgive him for his past

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
he seems to be one of them footballers with bags of ability but head not screwed on which is a shame as well as it seems no-one will ever forgive him for his past

I think he needs to show some contrition before he is forgiven. When he came back last time (from jail) he was baiting the crowd on his second game. First game back this time and he goes over the top on a crazy tackle which I understand just didnt need to be made.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Ability (of which he has some) is completely irrelevant when his attitude is as bad as his. He has long since gone beyond "last chance saloon" for me, he is clearly incapable of having the mentality above the lowest, small-minded thug on the estate. That makes him a liability to any club that has the sufficiently low moral fibre that they are willing to pay him, and an embarrassment to the game.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
I think he needs to show some contrition before he is forgiven. When he came back last time (from jail) he was baiting the crowd on his second game. First game back this time and he goes over the top on a crazy tackle which I understand just didnt need to be made.

i agree with that he never shows any remorse for his actions but if he ever plays under a manager who can REALLY discipline him i feel he might be one of the finest midfielders in the premiership bcoz his got a lot of ability his sorta like a white leon knight no?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
thug , top notch idiot , hot head , works hard , currently not match sharp, thug , idiot, knob......( lets smash a red favourite , from behind ,in front of his home crowd ) KNOB

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
i agree with that he never shows any remorse for his actions but if he ever plays under a manager who can REALLY discipline him i feel he might be one of the finest midfielders in the premiership bcoz his got a lot of ability his sorta like a white leon knight no?

I can see where you're coming from and I agree. I hate to see talent wasted and I dont want to live in a world where we do not forgive. You have to earn forgiveness though. I'm not sure it is just discipline he needs either. I sense he needs a lot more than this. He will also have to respect the fact that he will have to live under the microscope and be baited at every away ground forever. A lot to take on....certainly too much for him at the moment.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
I can see where you're coming from and I agree. I hate to see talent wasted and I dont want to live in a world where we do not forgive. You have to earn forgiveness though. I'm not sure it is just discipline he needs either. I sense he needs a lot more than this. He will also have to respect the fact that he will have to live under the microscope and be baited at every away ground forever. A lot to take on....certainly too much for him at the moment.

yeah exactly i feel his one of them footballers who will always be hated where ever he goes he seems to come from a rough background as well anyone remember what his brother did to that black man years ago but his wasting his talents and has put hus club in a bad situation now

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
That he can still get a job in professional football, in spite of having twice assaulted colleagues speaks more about the current morality of the game than anything else.

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
An OK player with a terrible attitude who thinks he should have special treatment because he gets paid stupid amounts of money to kick a ball about.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The attitude runs in his family

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just beware! - if (heaven forbid) the board in its (lack of) wisdom give Wise the job, guess who'll be at the top of his wanted list?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
he shouldnt be allowed to play football EVER again
he shouldnt of even been allowed to play before when he went to court
and that tackle on alonso yesterday was disgusting !

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Who would be mugs enough to sign him even on a free transfer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here