Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Barton Injured...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
His capacity to be at the centre of trouble is amazing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If he didn't do what he done in the City game then I don't think he would have all this trouble anymore.

If it wasn't the city game it would have been another. The guy is a nutter.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
If he didn't do what he done in the City game then I don't think he would have all this trouble anymore.

I think he will always attract trouble, the City game just made it 10 times worse, i cant see many clubs wanting to sign him, as he brings too much trouble in tow.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
He doesn't do himself any favours, does he. Just seen him slagging off the royals on twitter. Don't really disagree with any of his points but he has such an obnoxious way of putting them across. Wish he would just disappear now, he was once mildly entertaining but has long outstayed his welcome.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I think he will always attract trouble, the City game just made it 10 times worse, i cant see many clubs wanting to sign him, as he brings too much trouble in tow.

He is one of those players with trouble always following him but he has seemed to of sorted it out a little bit until the City game like I Said.

Owell, it's only Barton..

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Barton and his family are genuinely hated by a great many people in Liverpool because of his and his brother's thuggish behaviour. He knows that and he knew that he would be potentially a target for someone but he persisted in courting trouble. You can say he has the right to go anywhere he wants but you could equally justifiably say that he has the brains of a rocking horse. Nasty, nasty little man who is overly full of his own self-importance and deliberately seeks out confrontational situations either physically or verbally.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I find it dusgusting that one of the GREATS of todays game could be attacked in such a way whilst enjoying a night out.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I find it dusgusting that one of the GREATS of todays game could be attacked in such a way whilst enjoying a night out.

When has one of the greats of today's game been attacked in such a way while enjoying a night out?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Nothing trivial I hope.

Hope the blokes fist is ok.

Feb 12, 2012
I must confess. I just gave him an elbow in th face... a quick kick in the back of his leg and then a nut in the face.. What's wrong with that?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here