Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Campbell

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Get him in on loan? If Arsenal are willing to let him go out on loan again (he's like sixth on their pecking order), I'd say snap him up! He'll be a great Leo replacement, and he'll cost nothing (Barber likes that).

Hypia out, Luke93 in! (although I assume the Albion would have asked about his availability)

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
The OP's gone very quiet. Probably plotting his next transfer suggestion thread. I wonder who it'll be? Ochoa as he had a cracking WC for Mexico and is without a club?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
The OP's gone very quiet. Probably plotting his next transfer suggestion thread. I wonder who it'll be? Ochoa as he had a cracking WC for Mexico and is without a club?

In fairness he played for a relegated French side who are arguably on the same level as Almeria who we signed Ulloa from. If it wasn't for his belter of a WC he wouldn't be out of our league at all, and will probably sit on the bench of a top side for 3 years due to those performances.

Isn't he on loan abroad because he can't get a work permit in this country?

he's never played a game in this country because he couldn't get a work permit, hence he has spent he time with Arsenal on loan in Franc Spain and Greece. He got a work permit in July last year.

I love how this forum believes their 'in depth' knowledge of the transfer market is better than people working in football! Laughable!

In fairness he played for a relegated French side who are arguably on the same level as Almeria who we signed Ulloa from. If it wasn't for his belter of a WC he wouldn't be out of our league at all, and will probably sit on the bench of a top side for 3 years due to those performances.

Inter and Liverpool were interested before the world cup...

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Inter and Liverpool were interested before the world cup...

I had no idea to be honest, just saw he got released from a relegated french side, fair play to the lad, he had a blinder of a world cup.

By the way, who do you work for if you don't mind me asking? Your post before the one to me was quite brutal and implied you work in football, always interesting to meet someone with such links.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here