Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Mason and Lewis Grabban

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Just had a tweet from the bournemouth jurno i asked him any news on grabban he replied "still in talks we understand" dont know how to post the actual tweet but good news i guess?

Going to fetch my sleeping bag as this is going to take all night, are we really signing Messi?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Pointless if he went to QPR. Kick around on the bench and if they get promoted he'll be farmed out on loan next season when they again throw millions at foreign imports

Pointless from his point of view but not from QPRs if it prevents another team from threatening their promotion prospects!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Pointless from his point of view but not from QPRs if it prevents another team from threatening their promotion prospects!

I meant from his point of view, hopefully he'll see sense, and hopefully this QPR interest is just Twitter nonsense.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Just had a tweet from the bournemouth jurno i asked him any news on grabban he replied "still in talks we understand" dont know how to post the actual tweet but good news i guess?

Probably haggling over a miniscule wage difference which will force him elsewhere

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Buckely didn't take no time at all and he's the biggest sick note at the club.

So, if he "didnt take no time at all", then it took some time?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Anyone else thinking this ain't going to happen? been going on too long now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here