SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
"This is one of the first times in my career that I've felt settled and that's why I didn't really have to think too long about signing a new contract." - Nov 2013.

In talks with us - Jan 2014.

If he signs, I hope he doesn't do the badge-kissing thing after a goal.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Well I'm pretty excited about this; it's the first time in ages we've been linked to a player that I've seen lots and been impressed with. In-laws are all Cherries fans and they rate his clinical ability - which is something, with the exception of an in-form Ulloa, we don't really have much of.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
"This is one of the first times in my career that I've felt settled and that's why I didn't really have to think too long about signing a new contract." - Nov 2013.

In talks with us - Jan 2014.

If he signs, I hope he doesn't do the badge-kissing thing after a goal.

Nov 2013 - he felt settled at Bournemouth. Fair enough. << Inserts release clause in contract. Also fair enough. >>
Jan 2014 - << Release clause triggered. >> A reasonable chance of a crack at the Prem via the play-offs with Brighton. He talks to Brighton. Fair enough.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

D

Deleted member 22389

If he has had other bids from Championship clubs they could also be in with a shout.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
IF...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I hope he is blown away by his visit today and can see that we are a club moving forward. New training complex and a chance of the premier league.

I hope so too.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Come on Lewis, you know it makes sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here