Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Joe Linton and Sam Maximum

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Slightly related, but very proud of youngest KZN. On 2nd Jan I awoke at 4am to go to work and he was just coming in the front door which was odd as he was in his bedroom when I went to bed. At about 1am a car had smashed into the lamppost outside our house, so he went outside to investigate. Driver was fine but clearly very drunk, so son called the Police when the bloke was not watching. As it was 2nd Jan, half of Durham constabulary turned up as they were bored (2 vans, 1 of which was a riot van and 4 police cars). By this time the driver had decided that he was going to walk home, so son followed him until the police turned up (he was so drunk that he only got about 300 yards), who arrested him, took a statement from my son, removed the car and went on their way. Son asked the police why so many of them turned up and they said it was the only shout they had had all night. The bloke had previous so we are hoping that he gets time, but we will see. Son has decided that he now wants to join the rozzers again, having gone off the idea for a while.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here