Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

joe gatting

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Please don't, we had all this hype with Jake Robinson and he's not exactly set the world alight, let's not put too much pressure on the lad.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I must admit I am getting bit worried that the situation with Martin might happen with players like Gatting, Fraser and T. Elphick.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Trigger said:
Please don't, we had all this hype with Jake Robinson and he's not exactly set the world alight, let's not put too much pressure on the lad.

Exactly, he hasn't even played for the first team yet!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
BarrelofFun said:
He is a very slight chap and he is coming up against defenders like Shittu. He has not progressed physically enough to play at this level yet. I wouldn't say it is anything to do with bravery, really.

Its like one of us taking on Jonah Lomu. Give him a break.

Last edited:

Yoda

English & European
BarrelofFun said:
He is a very slight chap and he is coming up against defenders like Shittu. He has not progressed physically enough to play at this level yet. I wouldn't say it is anything to do with bravery, really.

I'm on about in a 50-50 loose ball. Or even a 60-40. He just almost always seems to pull out. :(

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
mcshane in the 79th said:
Exactly, he hasn't even played for the first team yet!

Err yes he has.

But agree with the sentiments about Jake, I personally wont believe hes good enough until Desert Orchid tells us he is :lolol: :dunce:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Has anyone started receiving PM's about putting Joe Gatting's name in their signature?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
fatboy said:
Has anyone started receiving PM's about putting Joe Gatting's name in their signature?

I got one from Harold Lloyd and changed my name to his for two weeks for £200. I changed it back when i discovered him dead for 63 years, so now i'm plain and simple, lovey-loverkins Fatty Arbuckle again.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think a place on the bench for Joe is warranted at this stage, but still think we desperately need to sign an experienced target man...

Still, you never know... Joe Gatting may be the answer to our striker problems...

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I can't wait til he's scoring for the first time and we can all shout Joe GET IN

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here