Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe garner

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
at least i can spell, it is spelt rumours not rumors, did they not teach you basic english at school or are you a pikey palace fan that never went to school ?

:lolol:
You want to use that sentence construction to have a pop at someone for 'basic english', do you?
:mad:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Really dont know what your problem is or what your trying to achieve, but this isnt a second account

Dont worry about it you are slated for posting anything from that site but if the toilet cleaner at The Amex brother's sister in law says something similar that is from 'a good source' cos one of her relatives work at The Amex.

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Dont worry about it you are slated for posting anything from that site but if the toilet cleaner at The Amex brother's sister in law says something similar that is from 'a good source' cos one of her relatives work at The Amex.

I totally agree with you, if i was to post on here my nans sisters daughters boyfriend neighbour worked in the canteen and told me they had a source on a new player the whole of this forum would believe it, but because you post something from a rumours site, you get heckled and slated, accused of being an imposter, or using a second account. Some people on here need to grow up or wind their self opinionated neck in !!!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I totally agree with you, if i was to post on here my nans sisters daughters boyfriend neighbour worked in the canteen and told me they had a source on a new player the whole of this forum would believe it, but because you post something from a rumours site, you get heckled and slated, accused of being an imposter, or using a second account. Some people on here need to grow up or wind their self opinionated neck in !!!

:facepalm:

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

How many of the various rumours on that site have come to fruition?

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011

listen we all know what this rumours site is like, BUT look at my opening post, i did not say we were definitely going to sign him.

Whatever next ? Because we all hate or dislike football-rumours do we give users on here an instant ban for mentioning them

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
listen we all know what this rumours site is like, BUT look at my opening post, i did not say we were definitely going to sign him.

Whatever next ? Because we all hate or dislike football-rumours do we give users on here an instant ban for mentioning them

Only BG gets forgiven for mentioning that site.

Enjoy your ban!

None, but BG keeps posting the stuff and hence the reason for derision of anyone posting anything from it.

Quite funny though the OP getting all precious about it.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
None, but BG keeps posting the stuff and hence the reason for derision of anyone posting anything from it.

Quite funny though the OP getting all precious about it.

Some of BG's best stuff is what he makes up himself, my personal favourite was following Poyets departure to get Thierry Henry in as manager with Manu Petite as his assistant.

When pointed out to him that Henry was under contract still in NY he said we could wait till the January window to install him :lolol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Very random use of capital letters and punctuation there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here