Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Joe Biden

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Other polls may suggest he has 10% of the black vote and this report here A Big Chunk Of People Of Color And White People With Degrees Are Behind Trump which equates to about 4 million people.

Interesting that your poll also says that 26% of Latinos support Trump too.

You do realise that the Democratic states are home to the biggest slums and poverty in the US, and this is where the highest black populations, and Democratic voters reside? You don't see this degradation in Republican run states.

This report gives him 10% as well Analyzing Black Support for President Trump

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Other polls may suggest he has 10% of the black vote and this report here A Big Chunk Of People Of Color And White People With Degrees Are Behind Trump which equates to about 4 million people.

You do realise that the Democratic states are home to the biggest slums and poverty in the US, and this is where the highest black populations, and Democratic voters reside? You don't see this degradation in Republican run states.

you seem surprised people in poorer areas vote Democrat? or are you insinuating voting patterns are a cause of affluence?

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019

Puerto Rico, Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky, Arkansas, West Virginia, Alabama, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and South Carolina are the poorest states in the USA. Now then, I wonder what could link most of these states?

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
Just a tad disingenuous "a couple", but let's play. I would rather listen to real people from the black community, with real names, on video, than the white wet lettuce lefty ********s on NSC who chat shit behind a screen name. If people from the black community support Trump is gives me good reason to question the "racist" narrative. That is plain common sense.

Why should I believe your's or any other anonymous person's opinion is the truth, above video testimonies of real people with real names?

Whilst you think about how to reply to that question you can view Biden bigging up Robert Byrd, a former KKK member, mentor and guide. :lolol:

https://youtu.be/qcBQYApjSa4

I'll let Robert Byrd answer you:

"I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized for a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9545480195

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Puerto Rico, Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky, Arkansas, West Virginia, Alabama, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and South Carolina are the poorest states in the USA. Now then, I wonder what could link most of these states?

you seem surprised people in poorer areas vote Democrat? or are you insinuating voting patterns are a cause of affluence?

The Democrats do not help the black community. George Floyd was killed in Minnesota Minneapolis, a Democratic state since 1976.

Minneapolis is a Democrat led state. The Chief of Police is a Democrat, the Mayor, Governor and Attorney General are Democrats too. George Floyd's death happened under the Democratic authority and at the hands of their police. The Democrats are historically racist but now rely on the black vote. They have done nothing for the black communities under their control.

Can you not see the pattern of neglect under the Democratic authority over the las forty plus years? Not only that the Democrats encouraged the riots, violence, further deaths and distruction of businesses in their own back garden. Because one of their own police killed a black man. You couldn't make it up, and I certainly haven't.

Last edited:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I'll let Robert Byrd answer you:

"I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized for a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9545480195

Or put it another way "I am sorry for all the hundreds of deaths and lynchings of black people I played a part in as the Grand Wizard of the KKK whether directly or indirectly, and for all the sadness I put on the families I affected" Can't change the past though.

This is where we come full swing when the far left are defending racists who have caused lots of harm, death and misery in their lives.

Thanks for this one, it's a gift :lolol:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Other polls may suggest he has 10% of the black vote and this report here A Big Chunk Of People Of Color And White People With Degrees Are Behind Trump

Your facts are undoubtedly correct.

What you fail to mention is the reason for those demographics.

Those slums as you refer to them are due to the following.

1. After the 1865 Abolition of Slavery the Southern States failure to accept the 13th 14th and 15th Amendments

2. They then systematically began lynching, hanging, shooting and brutally terrorising black people who we now supposed to be free human beings.

3 Many of those people fled that Terrorism to the Northern States which were ill equipped to deal with that influx.

4. Many of the white people in those states held the same views as their Southern Counterparts.

5. On arrival they were essentially rounded up into Ghettos known as " The Projects "

6 . The got very little financial or other Economic Assistance from then till now.

So you can stigmatise these places all you like but they were created by a White population who cared not one jot about them due to a pigmentation on skin colour.

As I have said in previous posts. Until America recognises and puts right their past they can never move forward.

Last edited:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Other polls may suggest he has 10% of the black vote and this report here A Big Chunk Of People Of Color And White People With Degrees Are Behind Trump

1. After the 1865 Abolition of Slavery the Southern States failure to accept the 13th 14th and 15th Amendments

2. They then systematically began lynching, hanging, shooting and brutally terrorising black people who we now supposed to be free human beings.

3 Many of those people fled that Terrorism to the Northern States which were I'll equipped to deal with that influx.

4. Many of the white people in those states held the same vies as their Southern Counterparts.

5. On arrival they were essentially rounded up into Ghettos known as " The Projects "

6 . The got very little financial or other Economic Assistance fro then till now.

So you can stigmatise these places all you like but they were created by a White population who cared not one jot about them due to a pigmentation on skin colour.

As I have said in previous posts. Until America recognises and puts right their past they can never move forward.

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
Or put it another way "I am sorry for all the hundreds of deaths and lynchings of black people I played a part in as the Grand Wizard of the KKK whether directly or indirectly, and for all the sadness I put on the families I affected" Can't change the past though.

This is where we come full swing when the far left are defending racists who have caused lots of harm, death and misery in their lives.

Thanks for this one, it's a gift :lolol:

He was an organiser, never a grand wizard:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN23O2K1

You're not very good at this

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Trump can be a ****, but if he doesn't start any wars or conflicts around the world then **** I'd rather have him in power than some warmongering **** like Biden and his profiteering pals.

Qasem Soleimani would like a word with you. Or he would, if he was still alive. Except he isn't, thanks to Trump trying to start something with Iran.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Trumps no war monger, he dodgged draft 5 times. :rolleyes:

I have a feeling I'm being whooshed, but just in case you're serious:

I have no doubt Trump doesn't want to be personally involved risking his life. But at the same time, he's done enough over the last four years to suggest he's not averse to starting something for others to be risking their lives in. The Qasem Soleimani strike being the most obvious example. We're all very lucky that didn't spiral out of control (strangely, because Iran exercised some restraint).

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
My

1. After the 1865 Abolition of Slavery the Southern States to accept the 13th 14th and 15th Amendments

3 Many of those people fled that Terrorism to the Northern States which were I'll equipped to deal with that influx.

4. Many of the white people in those states held the same vies as their Southern Counterparts.

6 . The got very little financial or other Economic Assistance fro then till now.

So you can stigmatise these places all you like but they were created by a White population who cared not one hot about them due to a pigmentation on skin colour.

Wow so everytime I make a point I have write a book on the history of slavery in the US going back almost 200 years. I haven't failed to mention anything relevant to the 21st century and the Trump v Biden contest.

The Democrats are the slave owners and they are in control of the Democratic states which they have been neglecting for decades. Nothing you have said changes that fact, but you want me to look further back than the 40 years Biden has been in office. Really? :mad:

And what has any of your list got to do with Trump anyway? :mad:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Puerto Rico is not a state. It's an overseas territory with no federal representation for its 3 million+ residents. I would hope that, if Biden does win, this will be on his to-do list, along with the District of Columbia where another 5 million+ have taxation, but not representation. https://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/july-august-2018/isle-of-opportunity/

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Wow so everytime I make a point I have write a book on the history of slavery in the US going back almost 200 years. I haven't failed to mention anything relevant to the 21st century and the Trump v Biden contest.

The Democrats are the slave owners and they are in control of the Democratic states which they have been neglecting for decades. Nothing you have said changes that fact, but you want me to look further back than the 40 years Biden has been in office. Really? :mad:

And what has any of your list got to do with Trump anyway? :mad:

No one is asking you to write a book on slavery. But knowing the facts on which you posts are based might be helpful to you just in case someone challenges the validity of your post .

You actually sound like Trump. Go in the offensive for your own lack of knowledge .

I honestly don't care about your thoughts or views on these issues. I only posted what I posted for those who are open to being enlightened about some historical facts.

Go ask Donald. He claims to have read the Bible ( upside down ) apparently. The Bible states. Don't waste your time on non believers or something along those lines.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here