Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
So funny reading these anti Trump posts. Reminds me of the Brexit toxic posts on this forum.

Anyone voting Trump is a racist blah blah blah.

If you bothered to LOOK at the policies he's introduced then you would see he's starting to put the US back on the rails.

But no, just go on believing the Anti Trump media there and here and ignore the MILLIONS of people who can see what he's doing to try to improve the country and voting for him.

Or just call them stupid, which is the excuse of several posters.

Bit like Brexit, Remainers are intelligent and Leavers are stupid.

That's bollocks. Total bullshit.

In his first 3 years (pre pandemic) he created less jobs than the last 3 of Obama. FACT

His trade war with China has increased the US deficit and US debt FACT

Fact checkers have proven he's lied or made false statements to the US public over 20,000 times in around 1600 days (4 years plus previous campaign). FACT

He is the first president since Hoover in the great depression to finish 4 years of office with less jobs than when he started. FACT

The US covid response per capita is one of the worst in the world and 2.5x worse than neighbour Canada - this has resulted in an extra 140,000 deaths compared to Canada. FACT

He has done everything non stop to try and undermine the democratic processes and deny people their right to vote. FACT

He is a divise person who doesn't condemn facist groups and pours fuel on ethnic issues. FACT

But you carry on being brainwashed on Fox

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
You do realise you just bypassed NSC's swear filter? :lolol:

Still, I have always been confused why we can't say 'betwattled' in free text even though we can say 'thundercunt'....unless the mods have now fixed the latter.....we shall shortly see when I hit return.....

I was thinking of trying ‘Cuntrump’ but thought better of it as I’m keenly following this thread (alongside various news outlets) and don’t want a ban.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

In his first 3 years (pre pandemic) he created less jobs than the last 3 of Obama. FACT

Fact checkers have proven he's lied or made false statements to the US public over 20,000 times in around 1600 days (4 years plus previous campaign). FACT

He is the first president since Hoover in the great depression to finish 5 years of office with less jobs than when he started. FACT

The US covid response per capita is one of the worst in the world and 2.5x worse than neighbour Canada - this has resulted in an extra 140,000 deaths compared to Canada. FACT

He has done everything non stop to try and undermine the democratic processes and deny people their right to vote. FACT

He is a divise person who doesn't condemn facist groups and pours fuel on ethnic issues. FACT

We argued about something recently, I can't remember what it was, but I agree with all of this! :D

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Actually it doesn't. Read about it earlier. In theory Congress decides the President and the Senate the VP.

Dems would choose Pres, Senate (GOP) the VP

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-10-29/odds-are-low-but-heres-how-a-deadlocked-electoral-college-could-lead-to-president-pelosi

Actually, in a tie the House does choose the President, but each state decides individually based on the makeup of its house delegation. So California with its 40-odd Dem Congress peeps would get the same vote at Wyoming with its 1 R. Currently reps control 26 House delegations, dems control 24, so Trump would be chosen.

A tie was looking very possible a while back, as AZ+WI+MI+NV for Biden but no PA or GA would be 269 apiece, but Nebraskas second district has been called for Biden, this breaking that tie.

Of course Nebraska could try and change their elector laws after the election and send all 5 electors for Trump, and then all hell would break loose! Maine might try and counter that I suppose, but this getting into realm of fantasy!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You do realise you just bypassed NSC's swear filter? :lolol:

Still, I have always been confused why we can't say 'betwattled' in free text even though we can say 'thunder****'....unless the mods have now fixed the latter.....we shall shortly see when I hit return.....

Edit: I'll edit that, then :facepalm:

As you can imagine, with my username, I'm not very keen on the second noun.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος

He is the first president since Hoover in the great depression to finish 4 years of office with less jobs than when he started. FACT

Totally agree and you didn’t even mention his attitude towards the environment and climate change which have an impact on us all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Interesting you point to Trump on the economy, it was good for 2 years on back of massive one off tax cuts for rich funded by debt, bugger all increase in productivity. The China trade war that has harmed US agriculture and manufacturing and hit US consumers. When it comes to business he is no Bill Gates or Steve Jobs, how many times has he been bust?

His 15 miles of newly built wall is the US's answer to Brexit blue passport

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just seen a great description of the situation. Biden is 224/6 chasing 270 and Trump has just taken the new ball.

The problem is that Trump has appointed the umpires

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Plenty of nice people voted for Brexit, but they were all a bit thick.

Plenty of nice people voted for Brexit and that's why they won.

PANews BT_P-457855d2-c7f8-497f-b6bc-5aa2291f6a55_I1.jpg

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports