Job offer

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
Can somebody please make me a job offer.

I'll consider almost anything, having just invented a new abbreviation where I am now.

TGFD will forever stand for tooth-grindingly frustrating day.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
We need a new caseworker in our team. I can promise boredom and unfulfilled ambition coupled with mediocre pay but great hours.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
caz99 said:
i need a new job too. caseworker where?

Legal Services Commission in London, head office customer services. Technically it's for internal candidates only, but I'm sure things can be arranged :)

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Barnet Seagull said:
And just how many peanuts do you eat? An hour's worth? ???

No! But there's a lot of shit to wade through to find them. :lolol:

I was more interested to know what was to be done with the peanuts once salvaged from the shit? washed, salted and .......

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If you're good at maths and dealing with people, and like sitting in meetings and walking round building sites, I could get you a job as a Quantity Surveyor - probably. What qualifications do you have?

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
sully said:
If you're good at maths and dealing with people, and like sitting in meetings and walking round building sites, I could get you a job as a Quantity Surveyor - probably. What qualifications do you have?
Sounds familiar, Sully. As for qualifications, ICIOB. Sort of the same line, but with less maths.
What's the starting salary for a PM-turned-QS?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
sully said:

Can I drop the "Quan" bit and just be a Tity Surveyor?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports