Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joao Teixeira [Benfica - Nottingham Forest] Loan

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Doesn't look that way anymore, they were only looking for a potential loan anyway and they have recently sold Evandro to Hull I think and looking to sell Andre, who were both playing in the same position and he's been coming on regularly from the bench lately.

Could change with the return of Brahimi from AFCON and Otavio from injury but I do know they rate him very highly and they'd probably be no option to buy, unfortunately.

There seems to be this polarised opinion of 'should impress in a bad team' against 'hard to impress in a bad team'. I'm of the latter thinking especially for a creative player such as him, you could probably make a fairly lengthly highlights reel of assists onto Bent/COG/Best/CMS that were hit into the side netting. Let's not also forget his broken leg triggered that ridiculous baron spell at the tail end.

Chris was starting to get the best out of him.

Yes!!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Playing in a bloody good team (as opposed to being dumped into a complete shambles) could work better. If he was playing for us now, players would be making themselves available for passes, and even more significantly, they would be running into the spaces that Tex was wanting to push the ball into. Ideal cover (and maybe more) for Baldock.
He's not the only one, however - Keane would be good too.

Saw it differently to that, despite a pass being 'on' he kept the ball a second too long.

For me he wanted way too many touches and might not fit as well as many think.

Sorry GT49er, not sure about Keane either (though if Hughton is happy to sign him then great).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here