Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joao Pedro's celebration

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
There is so so much in the minute after we score. This video is brilliant for the raw emotion. Each time I watch it I see diferent things, like the steward diving in after him. Pedro being carried 5 yards nearer the north, Dunk being Dunk (@Man of Harveys says it well above). Igor then attempting a Rutherfords style 'ten to two' samba with him.

Then the tv pics show Steele, Gilmour, Gross and RDZ all going their own version of bat shit mental.

I'm welling up just thinking about it

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
It’s a long long way from Steve Cotterill ’kissing the badge’ in front of the North Stand in 1992. 😂

Anyone else on here of the opinion that whilst Fergie clearly has so much potential, and clearly is class, Pedro is and always will be the better all round player?

Hopefully, given the amount of teams allowed to qualify now, the Rep of Ireland will be at the next World a cup in three years, as will Brazil whose Number 9 then will potentially be one of the greatest strikers to ever pull on a Blue and White shirt (to date 😉)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Just look at his face!

IMG_3920.jpeg

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Sensational footage, well done.
I'd have been bumbling and fumbling with pass code, finding the camera icon, finding the video button and then still failing to start recording until it went back into my pocket. Are people permanently prepped to take videos throughout the match? Impressive stuff!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Milner‘s like “you’re on your own now, son”
Yes that's f***ing funny. It's like "Oh....oh...I'm having nothing to do with that"

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I was angry with him, and devastated as I knew he'd have to be booked for it, and thought that he'd now miss the first leg of our last 16 game.

(because in that little incident right on the centre spot, when the ref went full Mike Dean and started throwing yellows about, I thought Joao got our one rather than Lallana! Isn't the Europa League's takeover of the normally informative video displays, really shit?)

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
It’s a long long way from Steve Cotterill ’kissing the badge’ in front of the North Stand in 1992. 😂

Anyone else on here of the opinion that whilst Fergie clearly has so much potential, and clearly is class, Pedro is and always will be the better all round player?

Hopefully, given the amount of teams allowed to qualify now, the Rep of Ireland will be at the next World a cup in three years, as will Brazil whose Number 9 then will potentially be one of the greatest strikers to ever pull on a Blue and White shirt (to date 😉)
Pedro is world class and I don’t say that often. He was on my ‘not sure about him’ list at the start (and that’s a very hard list to get off) but he is brilliant. Now I ironically don’t have him down as just a goalscorer I’ve noticed all the other stuff. Fergie time can wait. He’s not going anywhere as he’s unproven but we could have another gem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here