Adringa (Loan Return)
Milner (Free)
Boniface (6 M)

-------------------Steele---------

--Lampety----Webster--Dunk---Estupian

--------------Gross---Moder-------------

--------------------Pedro---------

---March-------Ferguson--------Mitoma
Andy Naylor reported yesterday that the club are confident that Joel Veltman will sign a new contract.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Anyone done the song bit yet? I don’t normally but this one’s simple, basically idiot proof once the tune is known (which most will already know) simply replace “Brazil” with “Pedro….. La La La La La ….LaLaLa”
[Gets coat]

Don’t think so, but tbh this place has gone to pot. Bozza just not enforcing the rules.

It’s well known this topic should have included the following in the first post;
- summary
- source
- YT highlights reel (with awful music)
- wag / bah
- FUT thing

Even Stat has given up policing this. End of times stuff.

holybanjo

Mar 2, 2020
Hastings
Firstly, I’d be delighted with this Brazilian. He looks to be a cut above the rest.

However, with Romano, you need to think HOW he has got the info and WHY he is spilling his beans now? He is a tap in merchant normally, not a deep lying playmaker in terms of football journalism.

The HOW: Someone wants the player to move. I suspect it’s Watford as their yoyo strings has snapped for this season and they won’t have EPL money in their next campaign. New contracts come with a price, we’ll be paying the price with Mac as he surely has a fee in his contract to allow him to leave (£50m+). I’m guessing Watford won’t be able to afford Pedro’s salary next season so if a suitable fee comes along, they’ll sell. He’ll have a defacto buy-out clause for the scenario of Watford not getting promoted.

The WHY: Watford (like Mac’s Dad) want the auction starting early. There is not a chance we’ll be paying the fee Watford will want for this boy. Romano (having been fed false info by Watford) is using us as a patsy to smoke out the proper £30m+ bids for this player. Think Newcastle, Villa or West Ham. We’d not pay more than £15m for a player like him now, we should have signed him direct from Fluminese for £10m instead of Watford 3 years ago if we wanted the player. It’s sadly too late now. No value.
Stop the thread

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This is what my Watford supporting ex colleague says of Pedro:

“He’s a talented young man who has bags of skill. He needs to be moulded into a being a team player. Currently has a tendency to over play situations by trying to do too much on his own, will beat 3/4 opponents and then ‘run up a blind alley’. If he develops he could make World Cup 2026
Does your colleague think somoene else will be England manager come 2026?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Just asked my Watford supporting STH mate, basically said exactly the same.
My Watford supporting mate says:-
"He has played in all positions. Very versatile! Brave in the air and has quick feet. He runs a bit too much with the ball but can beat people with ease. I think he is more of a 10 than anything. Might lack a bit of pace with the Prem boys!"

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I asked my mate Elton who is a Watford fan and he says he’s shitehouse

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
That’s just not true, he’s right a lot more than he’s wrong.

Anyway, a Watford supporting mate text me to say it would be an absolutely insane signing.

Ferguson
Mitoma Pedro March
would be some team going forward next year.
He can play in the 10 role behind Evan but also in rotation with Evan when necessary. Effectively, a Welbeck replacement with (hopefully) extra #10 vibes.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
For some stupid reason I’m starting to believe Caicedo might stay. Ali would go I think, we’ve got replacements.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
For some stupid reason I’m starting to believe Caicedo might stay. Ali would go I think, we’ve got replacements.

Now I've always been an optimist, but I believe the club will be saying to Moises you're 21 years old with your whole career in front of you and the next 1-2 years development will define you as a player, make sure you are working with the coach who is best at developing young players.

And to Ali, yes you certainly deserve Champions League football and you are coming into your prime, but one more year and you could do it with us. If not fair enough, and we'll let you go a bit cheaper.

I really believe it's only City or Arsenal that can offer better (and I would have included Liverpool prior to this season). I can dream, can't I :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here