Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joao Carlos Teixeira

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Has a lot to offer someone
Was great here although in a very poor side. He will look better with more quality around him but he really only fits in to 4411 and 442 has been so affective this past season. I don't think he will want to sit on a bench here waiting for a formation change if he can most likely get game time and more money elsewhere.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'd be happy if we signed Tex permanently. I'd like to see what he could do in an actual team of footballers rather than that shocking squad we had 2 seasons ago. Admittedly he did look greedy and lost the ball on occasions, but can you blame him, who would you pass the ball to?

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Would love to see him sign, but just can't see that his ambitions lie here. Would imagine a move to the continent far more likely : Spain, Italy Europa League level sides? I cannot see that he or his agent will see a season (or more) in the Championship as an attractive next move just yet. If no offers came in then possibly, but just cant see it myself..

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Would love to see him sign, but just can't see that his ambitions lie here. Would imagine a move to the continent far more likely : Spain, Italy Europa League level sides? I cannot see that he or his agent will see a season (or more) in the Championship as an attractive next move just yet. If no offers came in then possibly, but just cant see it myself..

Not sure where the offers would come form though.

He has let himself down in most the games he has played for Liverpool and they have been few and far between

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
As a no 10 I would have him all day long, with the players we have now he would be even better

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If he's not good enough for the Scousers, he is definitely not good enough for us.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I like him as a player but I think there will be better players kicking around who can give us more.

Having lots of really good offensive players in a side is exciting but I think what is needed are some players who can give you something offensively and defensively

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
No way I thought he was average at best not a patch on our center pairing. in a mid table champ side than its a fair one but not one thats just missed out on promotion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here