Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jiri just posted this on facetwatterthing

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Jiří Skalák
19 mins ·
It was one year since I came to Brighton, yesterday. I want to thanks to the fans, all people in the club, my teammates, etc., because I am so happy here and I am so happy I can play and fight for Seagulls. I believe we will play in Premier League next season, I promise we will do everything for it, we all have one goal!

HERO

Come on Jiri, we'll need more goals than that! :wink:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He could have tweeted a picture of the comment or summink. So what should we look at to see Skalak's latest comments?

I dunno. Going by this one though, I wouldn't go out of my way to find out.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
dafe7bf4bcb7d4036a309efd90978c7c.jpg

It's on his Facebook page, not a tweet.......

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
dafe7bf4bcb7d4036a309efd90978c7c.jpg

It's on his Facebook page, not a tweet.......

The second paragraph is all but illegible, no wonder he's so roundly hated by so many Albion fans.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Are you TORN about tonight's game? Who do you want to win...please don't say a draw that is a complete cop-out!!

Brighton win as you well know.

BUT a draw would be good also.

So long as we don't lose.

My brother on the other hand who had supported brighton as long as I had before being assaulted and threatened by some thugs in the north stand at the Amex a few years ago would prefer a town win, as he hasn't seen brighton play since that evening. I actually think he has has a st at Huddersfield and he takes my nieces to their matches home and way. Bit of a shame as we used to go to lots of brighton games together for many years home and away.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Jiří Skalák
19 mins ·
It was one year since I came to Brighton, yesterday. I want to thanks to the fans, all people in the club, my teammates, etc., because I am so happy here and I am so happy I can play and fight for Seagulls. I believe we will play in Premier League next season, I promise we will do everything for it, we all have one goal!

HERO

I like Skalak He's a cracking player, just looks like he's suffering with a crisis of confidence at the moment but the boy will come good again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here