Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Jimmy Carter close to RIP

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
According to his grandson

99, a pretty good run. The Peanut President who is a rock fan and a friend of many of the greats

Last edited:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
The peanut fella. Always seemed like a decent chap as US Presidents go. A good knock as you say and the first person I can recall to get a "close to RIP" thread on here.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Is this an official sanctioned R.I.P. when the time does come that the former president does pass?

And if this is sanctioned can we start one for Trump? That would be an overwhelming JOY in my view.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Is this an official sanctioned R.I.P. when the time does come that the former president does pass?

And if this is sanctioned can we start one for Trump? That would be an overwhelming JOY in my view.

I don’t do RIP or even close to RIP threads for cock juggling thundercunts ::angry:

Carter was President in different times and seems a world away from current politicians to me :shrug:

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
He was dealt a shitty hand as a president following the mess or Nixon, followed by Ford and then being handed the Iran hostage crisis which he was unable to find a resolution to (and crisis that was conveniently resolved minutes after Reagan was sworn into office).

But he might well go down as one of the greatest, if not the greatest, ex-president. He has done a lot of good after leaving office.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I don’t do RIP or even close to RIP threads for cock juggling thundercunts ::angry:

Carter was President in different times and seems a world away from current politicians to me :shrug:

Can we please just ban ' close to RIP' threads full stop? Technically as soon as you're born your dying so the forum will just get clogged with ' close to RIP ' threads.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

This could be a new category altogether - The IRHTCIDS* threads. Probably just reserved for a select few though.

*answers on a postcard. :lolol:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
…and then being handed the Iran hostage crisis which he was unable to find a resolution to (and crisis that was conveniently resolved minutes after Reagan was sworn into office).
A fact that was evidently apparent to Reagan as he allowed Carter to welcome the hostages off the plane on landing at the USAF base in Wiesbaden.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here