Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Carr

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Carr was interviewed on 5 live yesterday. They alluded to a joke about areoplanes, but couldn't say what it was because it was the rudest joke in his current tour.

Anyone know what it is?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thanks

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
It can't be as blue as the one he tells about his sex conversation with a senior citizen?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Is he any good? He's at the Dome in January, might go and have a look...but is £19 too steep?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Is he any good? He's at the Dome in January, might go and have a look...but is £19 too steep?

It's almost sold out so if you're going to go, get a ticket quick.

Don't get me started

One Nation under CCTV
Jul 24, 2007
I saw him last time around and wasn't convinced, he just seems to want to shock and tried to bury some poor sod who gave him a bit of abuse, it wasn't a normal putdown he really got the crowd into a fever against this poor man.

I like him on the telly though

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Something a bit too smarmy for my liking and I could well imagine him turning on a heckler and taking it beyond a normal put down.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
went to see him at the dome the other month, very good, but if you are easyily offended, dont go.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Saw him live for the first-time last year thought he was excellent, going again in April. I would recommend it and £19 is about right I think.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I thought his first DVD was very funny, 2nd not as funny but some bits were good, anyone seen the new one?, any good?

Can someone also pm the joke to me too please

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Saw him on the current tour in Bristol a couple of weeks ago. I thought he was very good and a lot better than Alan Carr, who I saw around the same time, and who won the British Comedy Awards best stand-up.

Both eclipsed by Russell Brand though.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I too would like to know this joke... please, please post it and put us out of our misery!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here