JimboGRFC - R.I.P

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
Evening all, it's with deep sadness and a tear in my eye, that tonight I have to tell the great Albion football family that 1 of our members Jimmy Percy Aka JimboGRFC very sadly lost his valiant battle against a total bitch of a codition and passed away about 5:30pm yesterday. Jim suffered, but fought hard, and fulfilled a dream to see OUR team play at The Amex. Can't articulate properly at the moment what JIM went through, but I need to place on record hat his wife Erika is an absolute angel, a star, in sickness and in health she was there and Jim knew that right to the bitter end. God bless Jim xx

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
R.I.P. Jimbo

phoenix

May 18, 2009
So sad, R.I.P Jimbo.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
RIP , will always remember his outlandish rumours of players we were intent on signing.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
RIP Jimbo

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
God Bless & RIP Jim....

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
RIP , will always remember his outlandish rumours of players we were intent on signing.

this.... in the home of the binfest I will never forget his source saying Gus was going to take the number 2 job at chelsea, which started an epic binfest.

Fair play to him for having the fortitude to stand his ground and on his convictions. Always sad to hear such devastating news about a fellow Albion lover. Puts football and life into perspective.

RIP Jimbo, one of our own and forever part of BHAfc. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports