Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jim Davidson

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
And there was me thinking is was a global financial crisis.. Or did Labour also **** up Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Spain and to some extent the US?

Try selling our gold reserves as a starting point and then continue to review Brown and Darlings mismanagement of the economy.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Try selling our gold reserves as a starting point and then continue to review Brown and Darlings mismanagement of the economy.

You're right. Brown is certainly guilty of not being a clairvoyant. Cameron's masterplan of taxing the poor instead of the rich while cutting jobs and removing back to work schemes is bound to work wonders in years to come.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
What a sanctimonious bunch you are.

Racked with some sort of delusion that you are in someway politically superior, the vindictiveness is lost on most of you.

You are willing to offer an understanding to all of the worlds nasty political tyrants, it makes you feel all cosy and cuddly as well as super sophisticated.

Then you spout your drivel about anyone that sits in the posh seats, you are envious and prejudiced and even wish death on them.

He is a dried up celebrity, who knows how loathsome he is, who knows of his sexual past, if they remain legal quite frankly I couldn't careless.

But if you wanna hate someone there are bigger fish to fry than him and Razor Ruddock, surely.

Quite.

People should lay off the unfunny, alcoholic, wife-beating, bigoted tax-dodger.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
You're right. Brown is certainly guilty of not being a clairvoyant. Cameron's masterplan of taxing the poor instead of the rich while cutting jobs and removing back to work schemes is bound to work wonders in years to come.

Basic economic sense, no clairvoyancy skill required. Whilst I agree with you to an extent regarding current policy, there can be no doubt that this mess has been inherited by the conservatives and will take at least 25 years resolve.

You didn't respond re the NHS part of the original post presumably you agree?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
In his day, probably during the 80s'Jim Davidson was Britains top comedian. So all us older ones and our parents must have loved him. What a wicked bunch we were.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove

Racked with some sort of delusion that you are in someway politically superior, the vindictiveness is lost on most of you.

You are willing to offer an understanding to all of the worlds nasty political tyrants, it makes you feel all cosy and cuddly as well as super sophisticated.

Then you spout your drivel about anyone that sits in the posh seats, you are envious and prejudiced and even wish death on them.

He is a dried up celebrity, who knows how loathsome he is, who knows of his sexual past, if they remain legal quite frankly I couldn't careless.

But if you wanna hate someone there are bigger fish to fry than him and Razor Ruddock, surely.

This makes no sense.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Basic economic sense, no clairvoyancy skill required. Whilst I agree with you to an extent regarding current policy, there can be no doubt that this mess has been inherited by the conservatives and will take at least 25 years resolve.

You didn't respond re the NHS part of the original post presumably you agree?

Good luck in next election Tory boy. May 2015 is the day the Tory Party will pretty much cease to exist forever more. Your fascistic loyalists are starting to wither away to their graves and who's going to replace them?

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
In his day, probably during the 80s'Jim Davidson was Britains top comedian. So all us older ones and our parents must have loved him. What a wicked bunch we were.

Well that's nonsense. I thought he was a loathsome unfunny individual then, so did all my mates, so did my mum and dad......and my gran.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Good luck in next election Tory boy. May 2015 is the day the Tory Party will pretty much cease to exist forever more. Your fascistic loyalists are starting to wither away to their graves and who's going to replace them?

Bit presumptious isn't it, not stated who my allegiance is with (try reading my initial post). Interesting that both Labour and Conservatives are fighting for middle ground, so I'm not sure your statement makes sense in any case. It is pretty clear where you vote though - good luck with that!

Last edited:

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
And there was me thinking is was a global financial crisis.. Or did Labour also **** up Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Spain and to some extent the US?

No, but in 2001 they de-coupled public spending from GDP thus we are growing a larger and larger structural deficit each year due to Labour pretending to the gullible British voters that you can have European style public services on US level taxes. The maths dont add up, so its nothing to with the credit-crunch/global downturn, this just quickened the growing of the problem. Labour in power wanted to win votes by giving stuff away without taxing us properly to pay for it, hoping no doubt that "one day something will turn up".

Well what it will be is an armada of Chinese gunboats asking for their money back when we get so far into the poo that we cannot possibly service our debt. Its that bad. They had years in office to re-balance the economy, to turn back the trade deficit and did nothing. Instead encouraging a stupid mountain of debt to pay for cheap foreign imports that everyone can line their homes with, we are gradually selling our country to China for a pile of plastic baubles.

So you are now angry that the Coalition are trying to do something about this??? Wake up morons

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Just need Garry Bushell and Kelvin MacKenzie to join him and you'll have the full set of our right-of-Genghis-Khan embarrassing 'celebrity' fans :(
Always hated Bushell - remember him doing a column after the Freddie Mercury tribute concert and, whilst praising the event itself, stating that (paraphrasing slightly) it was wrong to spread the myth of heterosexual AIDS. Kept the piece of paper for ages just so I had the proof but it is now sadly lost in the mists of time :(

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009

In the next breath you'll probably have the cheek to refer to the Tories as the nasty party , what a bitter , spiteful individual you sound .

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009

Spot on

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
No, but in 2001 they de-coupled public spending from GDP thus we are growing a larger and larger structural deficit each year due to Labour pretending to the gullible British voters that you can have European style public services on US level taxes. The maths dont add up, so its nothing to with the credit-crunch/global downturn, this just quickened the growing of the problem. Labour in power wanted to win votes by giving stuff away without taxing us properly to pay for it, hoping no doubt that "one day something will turn up".

Well what it will be is an armada of Chinese gunboats asking for their money back when we get so far into the poo that we cannot possibly service our debt. Its that bad. They had years in office to re-balance the economy, to turn back the trade deficit and did nothing. Instead encouraging a stupid mountain of debt to pay for cheap foreign imports that everyone can line their homes with, we are gradually selling our country to China for a pile of plastic baubles.

So you are now angry that the Coalition are trying to do something about this??? Wake up morons

So so true , best post on the thread .

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Surely people's opinions aren't based on where someone sits? I couldn't give a toss if Hitler came and sat in the North Stand, he'd still be a git. People's feelings are allowed to be based outside football, weirdly enough.

(Yep, i've Godwin'd this thread.)

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
In the next breath you'll probably have the cheek to refer to the Tories as the nasty party , what a bitter , spiteful individual you sound .

I am. I really am. I'm plenty spiteful and plenty bitter... towards people like you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here