Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jim Beglin

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
The Mexican player was booked for getting in the way of the free kick and wasting time. Only for Jim to say it was a harsh yellow for handball :shootself

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
ESPN over here has Martin Tyler and Effan Akoku - not to shabby so far... and all in glorious HD

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Jim Beglin always does the commentary on ITV.
I think he pretty good?

dunce2.jpg

Mar 10, 2006
Beglin is ok but fuckin' Drury really pissed me off with his gushing love in with South Africa. Why the f*** do these commentators go so over the top with certain things - and this World Cup is gonna be one of those times with this total obsession with everything South African - f***ing sick of hearing about the place already. f*** off you patronising media wankers

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
God when Drury shouted Bafana Bafana it was embarrassing.

As for Beglin - he's a tit. He had a proper Graham Taylor moment when they were showing the replays of the goal and Beglin proclaimed "I call that 'keeping your head!"

Wow, thanks for that expression Jim!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Beglin is ok but fuckin' Drury really pissed me off with his gushing love in with South Africa. Why the f*** do these commentators go so over the top with certain things - and this World Cup is gonna be one of those times with this total obsession with everything South African - f***ing sick of hearing about the place already. f*** off you patronising media wankers
ITV commentators have a gushing love in with WHOEVER IS PLAYING IN ANY MATCH IN ANY COMPETITION :tantrum::rant::tantrum::rant:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Chiles was good. The ITV panel at least are having some banter due to him. That side of things looks good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here