Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jihad fighters

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
do you like it then???
regards
DR

He never said he liked it. You are answering a question with a question, and you are implying that to defend something against censorship is to condone or like it, which it actually isn't. He might hate those stories, but still defend the right of the broadcaster to broadcast them. The issue is censorship of the news and the question which you are being asked is, are you in favor of that?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Leaving the country is not a problem it's when/if they return that's the issue as far as I'm concerned no crime has been committed travelling to Syria but when they try to return different story.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
My thoughts are that I want to know what is going on, whether good news or bad. That way, I can make my own mind up.

I hope your not taking your information from the BBC, dreadful news coverage, slants one way always, better news comes from Al Jazzera and France Eng. We can never make up our own mind because we are never given the real facts. War and intelligence gathering is a dirty business, there are some things that we don't need to know.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would make no difference with all the different ways of communicating/ getting information.
Should be barred from re entry though

Jan 30, 2008
:facepalm:
He never said he liked it. You are answering a question with a question, and you are implying that to defend something against censorship is to condone or like it, which it actually isn't. He might hate those stories, but still defend the right of the broadcaster to broadcast them. The issue is censorship of the news and the question which you are being asked is, are you in favor of that?
that's why asked if he liked it
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Would make no difference with all the different ways of communicating/ getting information.
Should be barred from re entry though
I appreciate that fact but does it have to be mainstream , i suspect a lot of people find it irrelevant???
regards
DR

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The trouble with so many rolling news tv stations, and corresponding websites is that they have to fill 24 hours a day airtime, so the coverage of pretty insignificant things can end up being over egged, then the story itself starts perpetuating a further story.

Sort of in answer to your question, yes, I think it's too much, I really don't care about them once they have left these shores, I really don't care. If only we could trust our border controls to prevent them coming back. That would be the newsworthy bit, either their success in telling them to turn around when they get to the border, or, more likely, their incompetence when the revolting scum make it back into the country, either by sneaking in, or due to the fact our Human Rights patrol let them back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here