JFC Scores!!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
A good half season at Oxford and getting him back at xmas could be like getting a top new signing in. Much better him play there than be behind Harley for us.

Nov 27, 2009
Who says he coming back, we may put an offer for him, he obviously isn't in gus's plans, whilst we have the backing to make a substantial offer.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Who says he coming back, we may put an offer for him, he obviously isn't in gus's plans, whilst we have the backing to make a substantial offer.

Absolutely would never happen. He could be a decent league 1 player. His not going to drop put of the league!

He'll stay at Brighton anyway, his a very good prospect.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Bless. Are you actually logging onto NSC from an Oxford game, or just pretending to?

I'm not sure which would be worse...

Nov 27, 2009
Bless. Are you actually logging onto NSC from an Oxford game, or just pretending to?

I'm not sure which would be worse...[/QUOTE

....and you lot start a whole new thread relating to our game, AND comment on our goalscorers in your own match day thread, lol. Sad really, not interested in your own game?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Ah yes; I'd forgotten about you - one of NSC's more elaborate fantasists.

Jake Forster-Caskey is an 18 year-old Brighton player on loan to Oxford United for six months to gain first-team experience - a highly common course of events for up and coming players who will probably make the grade. Those who won't are often released.

There - put you right. No need to thank me; you wouldn't know how.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

....and you lot start a whole new thread relating to our game, AND comment on our goalscorers in your own match day thread, lol. Sad really, not interested in your own game?
Our away games are boring with no attacking so we need something to keep us going:)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
That doesn't answer my question.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC

Relating to OUR PLAYER. Not your game. Our player. Understand the difference? It's not that strange that we should be interested. Also, you have no chance of signing him. Goodbye.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Duh! We are interested in your game because we are all interested in how our HOT PROSPECT and your besr player that we have LOANED you is getting on in his education on the road to being OUR future star.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

He's our player, why wouldn't we be interested?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A good half season at Oxford and getting him back at xmas could be like getting a top new signing in. Much better him play there than be behind Harley for us.
He may come back, in Jan, to and take over from Vicente!

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012

I actually knew Brighton had lost today before checking the result because I saw you posting on here.

Bore off and go back to fantasising over your noddy club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports