• Love him

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • Loath him

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Like many didn't rate Ashley Barnes - now scoring in the Premier League!

This.

Remember that Rotherham game a week or two back? That bit where we lost control of the middle of the pitch, anyone want to know what point that was? It was right after JFC got subbed. Coincidence? Of course not.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
From watching him myself (admittedly not very often) I haven't been impressed - but I have to accept that the people running the England U21's, plus Gus Poyet, Oscar Garcia, and yes, even Sami Hyypia and Nathan Jones, know a lot more about football than I do so I must respect their judgement. So, neither love nor loath - just on the good side of 'fence' for me.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
A couple of JCL's who sit behind me look for any opportunity to slate him. Often slating him when Gardner loses the ball. I make a point of praising him very loudly every time he shows his quality.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
He's a really good player, but not the finished article, needs to man up a bit and be more consistent to be a great player. Lots of potential still. Love Him,

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Loath ? How can you loath an Albion player. I don,t think he is great - he might well become a really good player as he has time on his side still - but I only loath ex players who talk us down when they leave. He needs to find, or rather the coaching staff do, his actual role in the side because he is nowhere near quick or good enough to be the box to box player that some people expect of him.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Hopefully we'll all have the search for a new manager to discuss.

I can't see us changing manager during this international break to be honest, If Sami was going then I'm sure it would have happened yesterday.
On topic with the thread I neither love or loath JFC I just think he's a tidy little player who is steadily improving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports