Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC, Gardner, Teixeria, Bennett, March

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Embarrassing but I did not really expect any different after seeing our starting line up. Texeira is awful, and JFC and Gardner are so boring and Un imaginative. Please walk away tonight Hyypia

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
That must be the most physically weak midfield we have ever produced. I'm not saying there isn't any quality there but it's so lightweight it's unbelievable how Ince doesn't start just for his physical attributes.

Rule #1 of Football Manager's Club: Never ever skimp on your midfield especially when playing away from home against the top clubs.

Doh!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
JFC could sit in the centre circle for 90 minutes and he would be in again next week.

This!

Time and time again this season all he's shown is how lightweight and feckless he is in possession. That's before asking him to clear the first man at a corner. I cannot, cannot, understand how he gets the nod over Holla/Ince or even ****ing Toko at this rate.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What does JFC have to do to be dropped? It's getting beyond a joke.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
One of many many mysteries this season. Just how the Amex poster boy plays week in week out. Clearly Hyypia see's something the rest of us don't. But then seeing as Hyypia is clearly out of his depth, that's hardly surprising really.
I would suspect that he's got no choice as the poster boy is plastered everywhere around the club and is seen as the next big thing lol

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Ince and Holla should be the midfield pairing, with Bennett and March/Lualua out wide and Bent and Baldock up front. It's not rocket science is it???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What does JFC have to do to be dropped? It's getting beyond a joke.
The scary thing is JFC is probably thinking:-

'they can't drop me all the time I'm better than Gardener'.

D

Deleted member 2719

Yeah many think he's the brightest prospect ever...You'll never get a scout watching him as they'll all be looking at dunk and March who are real prospects.

I agree with Dunk and March but all the blame keeps being aimed at JFC, let's get off his back and get on at Sami's as let's face it is the big Fin that has destroyed most of the squads quality and confidence on the ball.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I agree with Dunk and March but all the blame keeps being aimed at JFC, let's get off his back and get on at Sami's as let's face it is the big Fin that has destroyed most of the squads quality and confidence on the ball.

Absolutely, JFC is being hung out to dry by the position he is being asked to play in.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

I wasn't JFC's biggest fan last year either. I just don't see it, at all. I'll be ecstatic if I'm proven wrong.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That must be the most physically weak midfield we have ever produced. I'm not saying there isn't any quality there but it's so lightweight it's unbelievable how Ince doesn't start just for his physical attributes.

Listening to the commentary u called it right re Ince

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

No thats not the case...Fact is He's shite like many and JFC is just way overrated and is just another jake robinson in the waiting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here