Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
jewishchroniclecup.jpg

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Think the title of the thread pretty much sums the story up.
Things like this prove my point that this world would be better place if religion was banned or better still never 'INVENTED'.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Think the title of the thread pretty much sums the story up.
Things like this prove my point that this world would be better place if religion was banned or better still never 'INVENTED'.

Thanks very much, that's very tolerant of you. Are you typical of atheism?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Thanks very much, that's very tolerant of you. Are you typical of atheism?

Not too sure what you're thanking me for, but you're welcome.
And just because I express an opinion that doesn't quite fit with your ideology, you break out the sarcastic 'intolerance' card!!!
So going by your 'opinion', anyone who disagrees with religion is 'intolerant'!
How very intolerant of you towards that opinion!
A difference of opinion has nothing to do with intolerance and trying to start some politically correct arguement based on that thinking, causes the intolerance you speak of!!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I read about this in the early afternoon and thought it a total non story
maybe it should be treated as such

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Indeed.

The Sussex Friends of Israel, who demonstrate regularly in Brighton city centre, "consists of local Jews, Christians and members of Brighton’s gay and transsexual community".

...and that's going to influence who, exactly? Things are slow during the summer but they clearly don't seem to have much else to do...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
All religous stuff should be banned on NSC.

MMmm... I quite like to mention occasionally that there is no god . . . .in context of course . . .hope to not be baned for that :shrug:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is a nothing story. The sooner the season starts and Hemed does his talking on the pitch the better.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A thoroughly snide piece of reporting by the JC, attempting to create a story out of absolutely nothing. I don't blame Camillin for deciding to check with the lawyers, being as their line of questioning and the whole tone of the story they were looking to spin was quite clearly setting up to be a deliberately provocative and divisive piece of crap.

Pathetic.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If the JC had any sort of respect for Hemed, they would not be running non-stories about him like this. How is this story going to help him in any way? Shouldn't they be supporting Jews in this country and not sh*t stirring about them. Cheap journalism with no morals. I hope no one picks up the story so the player can concentrate on his football. I feel embarrassed about our country's journalists sometimes:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No hint in the thread title that this is anything to do with the albion.

Very nearly missed this.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It's a total non-story published simply to cause problems where none exist.

Oh and you are surprised a religiously biased paper is slandering a team and causing bad feeling towards the club without checking the facts properly, possibly not even aware a good number of our board are Jewish and themselves would not stand for an religious bigotry within the club.

The sad thing is there will be people reading that and making assumptions about our club, which is wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here