Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesus - good or bad idea?

As you seem desperate for attention, you would be better served calling your dog Mohommed.............that's if you've got the balls obviously.
He'll not have them for long if he does that!
Mind you, I think you've put yourself in the firing line by misspelling the great prophet's name......:shootself
Call him Nelson
That's got to be the most appropriate name. His coat even reflects the racial mix in the RSA!

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
ujybary3.jpg
Thought a picture may assist. Jesus what have you done!
It looks to me like a Clive.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Kinell. Stupid as a name but will come into it's own for comic relief in stressful moments; 'Kinell, he's gone on the floor again!'.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Call him "Attack", that should go down well at the local park.

Jimmy Grimble

Call him Puck. If I ever get a dog that's what its gonna get called.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Was asked for suggestions from a pal recently and came up with: Spock, Hal, Wesley & Colin.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Was asked for suggestions from a pal recently and came up with: Spock, Hal, Wesley & Colin.
My much missed dog Lionel, was very nearly called Colin, but I decided that was just plain silly.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
How about 'mobile shit machine' that's all friggin dogs are.
Jeez if an alien came to earth and saw all these people cleaning up shite after a dog they would wonder who the superior species was.
Dogs? V
Bloody hate them.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think you should put all the suggestions on this thread in a poll and let nsc decide.

Also include the name of the bass player or drummer of you favourite band. I have a cat called reni, sadly mani got killed by a snake.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
How about 'mobile shit machine' that's all friggin dogs are.
Jeez if an alien came to earth and saw all these people cleaning up shite after a dog they would wonder who the superior species was.
Dogs? V
Bloody hate them.

Mobile Shit Machine. Now that's a name I would enjoy hearing being shouted across a foggy Preston Park of a winters morn.

You cou
D shorten it to Moshimash I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here