Jesus, another thread?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am delighted with what has happened tonight, I really cannot describe how good I feel. Was the pitch invasion in bad taste? No, not at all; I huged El-Abd, Benno and Matty Miller and all of them were overwhelmed. All the players were so happy, especially Tommy Elphick.

Re-reading what I have just wrote and I feel very childish but what do you expect, I'm 14 years-old and MY TEAM, no sorry OUR TEAM the one we love, the one we follow the length of the country, has just won promotion to the fifth biggest league in the world!

It was sad to run near the North Stand with all those grumpy faces as they wern't allowed or didn't go on the pitch, were they chanting "get off" at one point? Basicly, I wish that we could all just be happy as that was brilliant.

All I can say is, WHAT A NIGHT :)

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i got to hug Barnes and Bridcutt + almost got Barnesy's shirt! damn security pushing him away!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Congratulations to the Albion on getting promoted.

The Messiah.

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
What a night, my first expieriance of a pitch invasion and i got to hug ashley my favourite player, it was just so good how everyone was so happy, when that final whistle blew and everyone ran on, what a feeling, and yes the stewards may have ruined it, but what do you expect there withdean stewards, saw barnes walking off with no one around him, didnt think to ask for his shirt i was to hyped up it was just mental!
Brighton & Hove Albion (L)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports