Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesse Lingard - The Emperors new clothes

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If you watch Lingards off the ball movement that created space for others in his last England performance you may have a different perspective

That is all too often a part of football that get's overlooked to the point it's barley seen by many fans..

Yep - Baldock the prime example in our team. Bruno also puts in so many sprints just to create space for Knocky...

Anyway, I thought Lingard was good for us OP...

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Yep - Baldock the prime example in our team. Bruno also puts in so many sprints just to create space for Knocky...

Anyway, I thought Lingard was good for us OP...

I am in agreement. i think that he did well for us.

i think the problem was that he scored 4 on his debut for Birmigham the year before and therefore some saw him as an absolute goal machine. That is only part of his game, and, he was 21(?). these kids are sent out on loan to develop them as a player, if they were the finishes article then they would already be in the top squads and never come out on loan

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Any player that scores the winner against Crystal Palace in the FA Cup Final should be immune to criticism for life.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
3-0 down to Chelsea, that has to REALLY hurt
Just seen a few random Chelsea fans interviewed on SSN about Mourinho reaction at the end of the game. Each fan, interviewed in separate places, had thick Irish accents. Are most Chelsea fans Irish now?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Would he get in our best team now? Probably not. Says a lot about Man United right now.

I disagree, I think he has come a long way since his loan spell with us..I would have him in our team like a shot. Have you seen some of his goals. Him or Skalak? Him or Murphy? Him or Baldock? Him or Knocky? Only Knocky wins for me. Legend for that goal against Palace!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here