Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesse Lingard SIGNS on LOAN

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Just saw his goals for Man Utd on player...... OMG!!!! This guy is dynamite - stick him on the field in a completely free role and let him do what he does.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Plus he said he is using this loan as a stepping stone to getting in Man Utd team next season so I would think there is more chance of signing me permanent than him.

Too right BG.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Just saw his goals for Man Utd on player...... OMG!!!! This guy is dynamite - stick him on the field in a completely free role and let him do what he does.

This. Surely he has to play the free role behind Leo.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Plus he said he is using this loan as a stepping stone to getting in Man Utd team next season so I would think there is more chance of signing me permanent than him.

BG?

Could do a job!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
During the summer getting obika on loan would have been a big thing.Having got him in January we have already written him off.

Now Jessie Lingard comes along on loan and we are already trying to sign him permanently without seeing him play.

My biggest concern is that our 4-5-1 formation will not allow him the freedom to express himself.

How about in our 4-3-3 playing off Ulloa (in the role Orlandi has played in recent weeks)?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This. Surely he has to play the free role behind Leo.
That's what he said he wants in his interview. He said he likes to just move around and do his thing.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
That's what he said he wants in his interview. He said he likes to just move around and do his thing.

Good. Let's use our attacking talent well (for once).

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Sounds like he had a tantrum about taking the spot kick. Glad the players rounded on him and told him. Well done Dave.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Wants to do his own thing?
Tantrum about the penalty?
I hope he is not another Razak!
Its a team game, I've not heard much of Razak since and this guys not broken into the Man Utd first team.
Good on the team sorting him out, I noticed he was subbed, any reason for that?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
FFS He won us the penalty. Good that he wanted to take it. Good that Lopez actually took and scored it. He was subbed-off for tactical reasons; Garvan running the shop so JFC brought on to counter that. Nothing untoward to see here.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wants to do his own thing?
Tantrum about the penalty?
I hope he is not another Razak!
Its a team game, I've not heard much of Razak since and this guys not broken into the Man Utd first team.
Good on the team sorting him out, I noticed he was subbed, any reason for that?
:fishing: right?

The position that suits him is having a free role behind a main striker.
He's young, and not yet ready to save Utd, or replace Rooney.
He was subbed because we couldn't get the ball.
He won us the penalty which won us the game. Cheers Jesse.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Ferguson famously bought in lots of youngsters ,but not many since.What i don't understand is that these young players seem to have little chance of making the 1st team for the top clubs,as a 20ml signing will always come in first .

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Ferguson famously bought in lots of youngsters ,but not many since.What i don't understand is that these young players seem to have little chance of making the 1st team for the top clubs,as a 20ml signing will always come in first .

Exactly so I reckon they may aswell just give him to us :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Tanks triggaaar sounds like Razak, ha ha.
His first game wasn't good enough to be like Razak (saying that, I don't actually know if Ipswich was Razak's first game, but it's the first I remember).

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

What the feck has this thread got to do with you, you dirty 'Scat' vermin. Feck of back to your board you disgusting vile piece of scat.

Another member reported the fact he came onto a Brighton thread, I have dealt with the reported post, please use the same "Report" function, retorting to name calling gets no one nowhere, thanks :thumbsup:

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Another member reported the fact he came onto a Brighton thread, I have dealt with the reported post, please use the same "Report" function, retorting to name calling gets no one nowhere, thanks :thumbsup:

Sorry about my wording and will refrain from using in future and use the report button. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here