Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesse lingaard

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
lets hope(or not ) that Derby get promoted otherwise they will have wasted lots og wonga

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Had a massive chuckle as the lad next to me Loves lingard. Thank **** he missed.

I think there was a poll about lingerd and tex a few weeks back. It seemed fairly even. If this was ran again now I doubt lingered would get a vote unless he and his mum visit the site.

Yep arguably his glaring miss decided the game - there is still something endearingly lightweight and ineffective about him we saw so much last year. Was annoyed he kept KLL out of the team so much so bloody fitting we saw the class of the game from Kaz

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
They lost a lot of their threat down the left hand side when he came on I thought. Still surprised he got a start for United's first team before getting injured at the start of the season.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Did others think it was Funny or disrespectful to shout 'who' when he came on. I laughed, as i shifted in my seat.....

I think it's funny. Banter, if you will.

If Ronaldo, Messi or Ibra were announced at The Amex they would get the same reaction, I reckon. I don't see it as disrespectful, just the way it is :lol:

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
I think it's funny. Banter, if you will.

If Ronaldo, Messi or Ibra were announced at The Amex they would get the same reaction, I reckon. I don't see it as disrespectful, just the way it is :lol:

Yes agreed when Walcott and Wilshire came on for Arsenal last year was banter. To do the same for someone who played for us last year is more borderline....but as i say i did find it funny....

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
What on Earth McClaren was thinking bringing Ward off for him is beyond me. Everyone around me was absolutely baffled by that decision and Bruno must have felt so relieved having been obliterated down that side up to that point.

Still, it worked for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here