Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jerome Sinclair

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
LFC wanted to keep him. He was sold for £4m and they have a buy back clause. Considering all the players they have let go they didn't want to sell him. I watched him a few times and he's decent, lot better than Wilson IMHO.
Think he's on his way to Norwich.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Totally piss me off if we end up with him. Will show a total lack of ambition.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It would be lovely if we could spend like Villa and Newcastle wouldn't it, but we can't.

Realities of the situation mean that this is the only viable option for another striker. Murray is the big signing, Dack might follow.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It would be lovely if we could spend like Villa and Newcastle wouldn't it, but we can't.

Realities of the situation mean that this is the only viable option for another striker. Murray is the big signing, Dack might follow.

I don't believe this for one moment.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Those 3 senior appearances were 8 minutes for Wigan v Watford, 22 minutes for Liverpool v Chelsea, and a start for Liverpool v Exeter in the Cup in which he scored. He's 19.

I expect the same people writing him off now are the ones who were CREAMING themselves when we signed Jack Harper from Real Madrid.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Naylor says No

Sent by 2 old baked bean cans and a piece of string

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
We were only ever going to get a young striker on loan, but if he is technically good it is down to Hughton to coach him to improve his game further.

Expectations way too high on this board. We can't compete with Villa or Newcastle in terms of fees and wages and nor should we try. One poor performance away at the best club in the league and everyone is shitting themselves.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Expectations way too high on this board. We can't compete with Villa or Newcastle in terms of fees and wages and nor should we try. One poor performance away at the best club in the league and everyone is shitting themselves.

Brighton fans are not expecting us to compete with those two clubs.

For a club who has over 22k season ticket holders we have only signed two players on loan. A 33 year old Sidwell, Norwood(price) ? and 4 million Duffy. Hardly breaking the bank is it?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

For a club who has over 22k season ticket holders we have only signed two players on loan. A 33 year old Sidwell, Norwood(price) ? and 4 million Duffy. Hardly breaking the bank is it?

How much money is there to spend? Who are our targets? Should we just throw money at the situation? Who has signed someone that we should have signed?

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

Well of course they are, what fan doesn't want the very best playing for his club. Nothing wrong with expectancy, just sometimes dreams come true. I'm not sure Jerome is the answer, however. No point taking anyone that doesn't offer us more than Hemed or Murray.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Fans ticket money is a drop in the ocean compared to tv money, sponsors etc.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Well of course they are, what fan doesn't want the very best playing for his club. Nothing wrong with expectancy, just sometimes dreams come true. I'm not sure Jerome is the answer, however. No point taking anyone that doesn't offer us more than Hemed or Murray.

Expecting dreams to come true is foolish in the extreme.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

But would have splashed 8 million on Pritchard..still I guess we could go the route of Derby or what Forest have done in the past and tried a scatter gun approach and get absolutely no where

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia

Quite amazing isn't it. We are losing £15m pounds a season already and yet we have signed Sidwell, Norwood, Duffy and are paying for Murray. TB is really going all out this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here