Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jeremy Kyle show slammed by judge

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
:blush:

Ooops!! But still, the point stands. Don't waste the best years of your life watching vacuous losers on the telly!! Get out and DO something. Please! These are days you will never get back...:kiss:

I do do something - it's called working 37.5hr weeks in a hospital!! Let me watch my telly in the 6 weeks I have in lectures!!! :p

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Jeremy Kyle is a c`unt and anybody sad enough to get any form of satisfaction watching that shit is approaching that status too.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have seen all in all about 2 hrs worth of this show and during that time I came to the conclusion that Jeremy Kyle is as much of a dick as his "guests".

Why he calls them guests I don't know. I have never had a guest in my house and invited his cheating ex-wife, their three illegitimate children and her ex lover all at the same time. Bound to be an evening that ends in tears innit?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He is an absolute prat. Talking down to morons must make him feel really big.
Judging by the way he conducts himself, I'd say that it does.

And it's shockingly crap television - I started a thread on this last Friday. Really cringeworthy stuff. The judgemental twats in the audience get on my tits almost as much as the "guests" and Kyle. f*** off and do something interesting with your lives rather than sitting there while the dirty washing gets aired you MONGS.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
from Wikipedia
'Kyle has also presented Half Ton Hospital, a show about grossly obese people in the United States.'

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
nicked from some other message board:
My name is Jeremy Kyle and this is my show

A brave woman everyone!

And guess what? You were LYING madam!

And guess what sweetheart? He was telling the TRUTH!

So you slept with three people whilst pregnant with his child...blimey

Don't pre-judge. There are two sides to every story

I'm just being honest babe

My brother used to be a heroin addict/ I have a 14 year old daughter/ My sister in law was an anorexic ballerina

Excuse me madam. This is my show. That's my name on the wall, I'm talking now. Sit down, shut up and let me speak, or get off my stage

Get a life, get a job and stop scrounging off me, and all of the other innocent tax payers of this country! Now get off my stage!

You stole somebodys wife sir!

Where I come from, men don't hit women

I didn't come to your dressing room, d'ya know why? Cause you DISGUST me!

I'm talking! Me! Me! I'm Jeremy Kyle, this is my show, and you're SCUM!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here