Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jeremy Corbyn.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
A pro-IRA Chancellor is bound to go down a treat with the British electorate. Master stoke by Jezza.

could have been worse, like making him NI secretary.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Wow, how pathetic did he look walking down the street ignoring simple questions about lack of women in his shadow cabinet .

What an embarrassment

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Wow, how pathetic did he look walking down the street ignoring simple questions about lack of women in his shadow cabinet .

What an embarrassment
If you told me that this was a charade dreamed up by Brewers Green in order to literally parachute the other brother in to save the party i would probably believe you!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009

What an embarrassment

I'll be surprised if he will be able to take all the heat that will come his way.
I must say, he really did look rattled when being questioned and the fun hasn't even started yet.
Enjoy it whilst you can, Classwar Castello and all the other brothers!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I hear Jezzer is at the TUC conference in Brighton today :bowdown:

Seems the early New New New Labour PR remit is to get Corbyn photographed and filmed at the only places he'll get a cheer and a clap

Union get togethers and small marches through London

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
He has one of those faces you just want to slap when you see it. :eek: Deluded and naive in the extreme.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
He has one of those faces you just want to slap when you see it. :eek: Deluded and naive in the extreme.

yeah I always want to give 66 year olds a slap, they're just asking for it aren't they?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
yeah I always want to give 66 year olds a slap, they're just asking for it aren't they?

Did you think I was being serious? Do lighten up.... I'm nearly 60 myself. :bigwave:

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Did you think I was being serious? Do lighten up.... I'm nearly 60 myself. :bigwave:

He is probably incapable of lightening up. After all, he may be one of those humourless lefties who take themselves SO SERIOUSLY.
At 67, I am even older than Jezza!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

no, I didn't think you were actually going to punch Jeremy Corbyn. Just seemed a very odd thing to say about someone who has more in common with Compo than your average politician.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
He is probably incapable of lightening up. After all, he may be one of those humourless lefties who take themselves SO SERIOUSLY.
At 67, I am even older than Jezza!

You better calm down a bit then! Have a Horlicks.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
no, I didn't think you were actually going to punch Jeremy Corbyn. Just seemed a very odd thing to say about someone who has more in common with Compo than your average politician.

Clearly I should chose my words more carefully in future.:blush:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Seems the early New New New Labour PR remit is to get Corbyn photographed and filmed at the only places he'll get a cheer and a clap

Union get togethers and small marches through London

Or, he's just getting on with commitments he'd already made as a Labour MP, carrying on no differently than he would of had he lost. In fact, he seems to be ignoring most of the basic principles of modern day political PR.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
You better calm down a bit then! Have a Horlicks.

No need for me to calm down, WC.
I am perfectly relaxed here with some toast and a cup of .....................coffee!
No slippers or cardi in sight. I do have a rather fetching pair of DVT stockings on though, having recently undergone back surgery. In fact, they rather resemble something Jezza might wear.
Help!:lolol:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I hear Jezzer is at the TUC conference in Brighton today :bowdown:

I think he is speaking tomorrow, I think today he is speaking against the changes to Union laws in the commons. A political bill that really would affect everyones civil rights. If it becomes law they should apply it to MP elections and party selections, see if they can get more than a 50% turnout everytime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here