Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jeremy Corbyn.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
So you think it is ok to have people in charge who do whatever they want and say anything to get voted in? Would you not prefer people who said and acted in a way they believed in instead?

I would prefer to have a Labour Party that had the sense to stick to its values but be pragmatic to get into Government and get things done.
Blair did a lot of good things - he was able to do them by being a centrist.

'Do whatever they want to get voted in' - people have to like their ideas to vote for them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would prefer to have a Labour Party that had the sense to stick to its values but be pragmatic to get into Government and get things done.
Blair did a lot of good things - he was able to do them by being a centrist.

'Do whatever they want to get voted in' - people have to like their ideas to vote for them.

Yes Bliar did amazing things he sent innocent people into a war and they lost their lives over WMD that never even existed, what a hero he was for that.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Jeremy-Corbyn-Cabinet-2a.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've been busy today. Anything interesting happen whilst I was away?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
When will he start printing more money? I'm surprised no ones thought of this before.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
From the Mail so it is obviously a load of tosh, but the headline made me laugh.
'It's a f***ing disaster': Turmoil triggered by Corbyn victory sees at least EIGHT Labour MPs leave the frontbench
Jeremy Corbyn's election as Labour leader was today branded a 'f***ing disaster' by senior members of his own party.

Modernisers who hoped to find a candidate who can take on the Tories are utterly dismayed at being led by the Marxist throwback :lolol: who opposes austerity, the monarchy and Britain's membership
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-reality-led-Corbyn.html?ito=social-facebook

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm struggling to think of an event when the lefties and the Tories were both celebrating the same result :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
From the Mail so it is obviously a load of tosh, but the headline made me laugh.
'It's a f***ing disaster': Turmoil triggered by Corbyn victory sees at least EIGHT Labour MPs leave the frontbench
Jeremy Corbyn's election as Labour leader was today branded a 'f***ing disaster' by senior members of his own party.

Modernisers who hoped to find a candidate who can take on the Tories are utterly dismayed at being led by the Marxist throwback who opposes austerity, the monarchy and Britain's membership
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-reality-led-Corbyn.html?ito=social-facebook

Sour grapes.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
On the contrary HT, many of us that actually live here are delighted with this appointment, as i stated the Mails headline made me laugh and was obviously a load of tosh.

I didn't mean you, I mean to moaning Labour modernisers in the article.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Sour grapes.

You do have to feel sorry for them though, the Labour party that is. After two General Election defeats they had no idea who they were , where they were going of what they stood for.

Now, the only thing that they find attractive and is to go back to a brand of defunct politics that kept them out of power for nearly two decades.

At least it'll be interesting to watch I suppose.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You do have to feel sorry for them though, the Labour party that is. After two General Election defeats they had no idea who they were , where they were going of what they stood for.

Now, the only thing that they find attractive and is to go back to a brand of defunct politics that kept them out of power for nearly two decades.

Well I'm a member and I'm quite happy. The bottom line is Corbyn won fair and square. It's our party, not the modernisers.

And after two defeats why would more of the same (ie Burnham or Cooper) give us a better chance in 2020? No one was able to coherently explain that to me over the past few weeks.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
On the contrary HT, many of us that actually live here are delighted with this appointment, as i stated the Mails headline made me laugh and was obviously a load of tosh.
Bring on the messiah asap i say.

I wouldn't be so sure, there's probably plans being hatched now on how to get rid of him asap.

I'm certainly looking forward to see how it all unfolds.

I'm also enjoying the certainty of his success that some Labour die hards on here are practically guaranteeing, you know, the ones who told us Ed would be sailing into Number 10 with ease.:lolol:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

According to the article from the Mail, which is a load of tosh, it stated :
Supporters wept and punched the air, chanting 'Jiz we did, Jiz we did', as Mr Corbyn took to the stage to deliver a call for unity

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Well I'm a member and I'm quite happy. The bottom line is Corbyn won fair and square. It's our party, not the modernisers.

I'm sure you are, lets be honest you had nothing else to get excited about with the other three.

False hope is better than none I suppose. Sorry, but as much as I'm looking forward to politics now over the next twelve months I just cant seriously see the country voting for this guy.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here