Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jemaine defo = cheat

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
That was stupdly biased 'great finish' from itv commentators I'm sorry that was cheating at it's best this is where FIFA should look after games and say it gets as much an advantage as taking someone out in the box!!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I think its quite clear they should add an extra place in the Group Stage for Young Boys...

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
No denying it was a good finish. But it was definitely hand-ball

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
Lol if we are going to label all the players who have got away with hand balls cheats then the board would be clogged up with them.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Yeah, he should have stopped playing and told the referee he handballed it...

Do me a favour!

Great finish.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
That was stupdly biased 'great finish' from itv commentators I'm sorry that was cheating at it's best this is where FIFA should look after games and say it gets as much an advantage as taking someone out in the box!!

Its football, happens everyday, win some lose some, you even hear managers say that.

Every team/player and game has an element of cheating, that started when the italians started doing back in the 80's the gme was ever the same again, tough luck, its just the way it is

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The difference between that and the Henry one is he:
A: Didnt handle it twice on purpose
B: Didnt think he would get away with it

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
Every team/player and game has an element of cheating, that started when the italians started doing back in the 80's the gme was ever the same again, tough luck, its just the way it is

Cheating has been going on longer than that. In 1947 Portugal changed the ball for a smaller one, during a match against England but still lost 10-0. I'm sure there are much earlier examples but that's one of the strangest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here