Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jelle Vossen

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
You'd be surprised, I reckon.

They've not spent a huge amount in recent seasons, Steve Gibson is a shrewd operator and their attendances have been on the rise.

Looks practically empty on the Football league show.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
14:10
Sky Sports
Belgium striker Jelle Vossen has been a long-term target for Middlesbrough, and the Championship club have now brought in the 25-year-old on loan from Genk for the season.

Middlesbrough FC
[MENTION=26094]boro[/MENTION]
BREAKING: The club have completed the signing of Belgian international Jelle Vossen on a season-long loan subject to clearance. #DeadlineDay
Shame.

Need to move on to Soriano now !

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Well, yeah. But their stadium is pretty big. When I say on the rise, I mean creaping up towards the 20k mark, when it's been hovering around 11-13 over the past few years. I might be talking nonsense, though!

14,950 at their last match vs Reading

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Riverside - classic case of building too big perhaps. Discounting outerlying catchment area the population of 'boro' itself is only 143k compared to our 250k for Brighton/Hove (discounting outerlying catchment area).

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Riverside - classic case of building too big perhaps. Discounting outerlying catchment area the population of 'boro' itself is only 143k compared to our 250k for Brighton/Hove (discounting outerlying catchment area).

And the BHA catchment area is huge.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The Dutch winger they've just signed is quoted as justifying his move as follows:

"it's a good club AND A BEAUTIFUL PLACE" !!!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Apparently we have no need to sell to meet ffp, surprisingly. Few bids in. The last few days for adomah all turned down.

We'll see. Kike, Bamford & Vossen is pretty potent (maybe the best striker line up in the Championship) and seemingly expensive, if you manage to stay within FFP rules then the business you've done this summer will be even more impressive.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We'll see. Kike, Bamford & Vossen is pretty potent (maybe the best striker line up in the Championship) and seemingly expensive, if you manage to stay within FFP rules then the business you've done this summer will be even more impressive.

are that not loans so just a % of wages to pay, if anything.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Yanic Wildschut is the player to watch. Unfortunately, I would not like to see him on the other side. Especially if we need three points in the last game of the season ordinary (excluding play-offs).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here