Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jeff schlupp- leicester

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
should probably say this... saw a man coming out of the station who looked very athletic and had a Leicester bag with him along with 2 'official men'. I then, about 1 min later googled Leicester players and can almost certainly confirm that it was him
You sure it wasn't Rudy Gestede?

:wink:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Why would he get out at Brighton if the car was waiting for him at Hove? That's what I want to know.

Perhaps he had been staying at the Fishersgate Plaza and just came a few stops along.
I'm surprised he didn't jump off at Aldrington Halt so as not to be recognised.

levski seagull

Jul 7, 2003
brighton
He's from Milton Keynes, I know a mate of his and he knows chicksen so maybe he's just down here visiting him, I can't see Leicester loaning him out, Pearson rates him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It would be amusing if the club did it's dealings away from the Amex, so as not to alert us fans and the press.
Only for NSC to break yet another story.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
should probably say this... saw a man coming out of the station who looked very athletic and had a Leicester bag with him along with 2 'official men'. I then, about 1 min later googled Leicester players and can almost certainly confirm that it was him

That was probably the Leicester Slapper, doing a turn with one athletic bloke and two official ones.
Probably take three blkes to shut her up and satisfy her.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
perhaps pink elephants fly. Is it not surprising that last year he was on loan at Watford who used every loophole in the rules to get players and now Forest who have signed some high profile players. I am sure everybody will have an opinion on it.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Has The Goldstone (RIP) suddenly materialized?! Why has he come out of Hove Station, when he could leave out of Brighton Station or even better Falmer Station?!

Anyone knows that he got off at Hove to go to have lunch with Dick Knight in Othello's rather than Donatello's (as Dick fancied a change) pre to signing on loan .. TB asked DK to run the rule over him !!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I did think that myself but was not sure why he got out there... oh well time will tell

His first train to the coast might have been a train to Worthing or beyond, Result he has to get out at Hove.

Saw him play at Brentford a couple of seasons ago, very impressive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here