Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Jeff Beck - RIP

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Despite his brilliance as a guitarist probably best known for Hi Ho Silver Lining, but always seen as a guitarists guitarist.

RIP

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The deity of choice is certainly having a celebrity cull!

this is really sad news. One of my rock heros. Beck was of the very best rock guitarists And saw him three times

RIP and a life well lived .

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BTW. If you want to hear this man’s genius…listen to the album “Truth”.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Long time Sussex resident. Used to drink in the (long gone) Rock Robin opposite Wadhurst station.

I spoke to him briefly (very drunk) on my 18th birthday. All I said was "Hi Ho Silver Lining" and he rightly told me to f*** off which my mates never let me forget,

Ex wife Celia Hammond is the famous cat charity campaigner. Went round her house once for work and I've never seen so many cats in one place in my life.

RIP Jeff Beck

Last edited:

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Long time Sussex resident. Used to drink in the (long gone) Rock Robin opposite Wadhurst station.

I spoke to him briefly (very drunk) on my 18th birthday. All I said was "Hi Ho Silver Lining" and he rightly told me to f*** off which my mates never let me forget,

Ex wife Celia Hammond is the famous cat charity campaigner. Went round her house once for work and I've never seen so many cats in one place in my life.
I visited a one-woman cat rescuer in Indonesia where she shared her house with over 90 cats and remembered all their names. Anyway, RIP Jeff Beck. One of rock's greatest guitarists.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here