Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jedward - All the small things

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mildly ironic. Blink 182 originally released this with a video taking the piss out of the talentless overhyped vacuous boyband culture....and then Jedward cover it.

You couldn't make it up.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Talk about art imitating life. If this is a cover version (of course it is. It's bound to be karaoke) then anyone who's seen the video to the original will no doubt know that it's a massive piss take of the whole boy band manufactured pop thingy.

Simons' Cowell and Fuller do not do irony.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I haven't heard this but I can guaranteee it will be complete pap for immature boys and screaming early teenage girls.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I cannot wait for the album, including CLASSIC covers such as

1. Under Pressure (Ice Ice Baby)
2. All The Small Things
3. Everybody
4. Ghostbusters
5. Fight For Your Right To Party
6. I Want Candy
7. Jump
8. I Like To Move It
9. Rock DJ
10. Teenage Kicks
11. Pop Muzik

2. All The Small Things
3. Everybody
4. Ghostbusters
6. I Want Candy
7. Jump
8. I Like To Move It
9. Rock DJ
10. Teenage Kicks
11. Pop Muzik

OR alternatively they could write some of their own music and stop destroying these 80s/90s TUNES. Oh no wait I forgot they are a pair of talentless idiots.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

2. All The Small Things
3. Everybody
4. Ghostbusters
6. I Want Candy
7. Jump
8. I Like To Move It
9. Rock DJ
10. Teenage Kicks
11. Pop Muzik

Dream, I'll highlight the songs I can't wait to listen too.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Talk about art imitating life. If this is a cover version (of course it is. It's bound to be karaoke) then anyone who's seen the video to the original will no doubt know that it's a massive piss take of the whole boy band manufactured pop thingy.

Simons' Cowell and Fuller do not do irony.

I like how you are all talking as if Cowell and Fuller don't know EXACTLY what they are doing. I'm sure they are FULLY aware of the irony and are laughing their big rich arses off about it. As if they give a sh*t as they fall asleep on a bed of money.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
OR alternatively they could write some of their own music and stop destroying these 80s/90s TUNES. Oh no wait I forgot they are a pair of talentless idiots.

Well put!:thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well Brett would call them ENHANCEMENTS and NOT COVERS.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I like how you are all talking as if Cowell and Fuller don't know EXACTLY what they are doing. I'm sure they are FULLY aware of the irony and are laughing their big rich arses off about it. As if they give a sh*t as they fall asleep on a bed of money.

Of course they know what they're doing. I just doubt very much that Cowell (if it's him) has seen the video. Not his type of thing and he's admitted before that he is not "into music". I'll guess that one of his minions thought of it and played it to him.

Ah well - the earth keeps rotating, shit still happens and people still buy Cowell's dross.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here