Jean Marie Dongou Tsafack

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Well, someone did make up a story about it. Although, in fairness, it did come from Spain.

I believe it came via Cyprus........well thats where Bens Grandad is on holiday at the moment

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
What Tsafack?

Really?

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
The pharase "heard whispers" instantly tells me this is bullsh*t.

Liar liar pants on fire :facepalm:

Shall I rephase? I was notified that we are CONSIDERING a move for Tsafack, as we are the level of club Barca want him to be sent to.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Mate at the club who says he heard whispers about a possible move. According to him Barca have had interest from lots of clubs but they want one who can offer 1st team football every game but will keep him drilled and have good technical quality and pass the ball.

Thank you for sharing. Here's hoping.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Shall I rephase? I was notified that we are CONSIDERING a move for Tsafack, as we are the level of club Barca want him to be sent to.

There is no doubt you heard this, it's just the viability of it. Barcelona B is for players who are first-team prospects. I would imagine that they would only loan players to either top flight clubs, or if the player can't get a regular game in the team, clubs at a similar level in Spain. So why a fringe player would come here is the issue.

I would imagine their transfer ban may restrict their desire to loan players anyway.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I believe it came via Cyprus........well thats where Bens Grandad is on holiday at the moment

Oh, no, this was last years rumour. Perhaps he was in Majorca...

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I saw someone who fits the description of Neymar at the Rod Stewart gig last night. He looked somewhat parched and equally ravenous.

Make of that what you will.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Obviously, Barca are embarrassed that Oscar has run out on us, as he is a favoured son of Catalonia, and as recompense, have decided to let us loan one of their most gifted young players, free, and they will pick up his wages as well, in the hope that we can find it in our hearts to forgive their prodigal son

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Always makes me chuckle when somebody uses the term 'technical' when describing a player. It's completely meaningless. :lol:

Not having a go, but how would you describe a player who has the ability to manipulate the ball in a very useful fashion be it for shooting, passing, set pieces and is well, technically gifted?

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
There is a rumour we're after a Georgian midfielder, Ivan Uvaoldwyvstyl.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports