Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Je Suis Charlie?

Not any more I'm not.

CYmwo-pW8AAQMMZ.jpg

Take the piss out of imaginary friends, I'm there.

Insinuate the child, Aylan?, found drowned on a Turkish beach would have grown up to feel German girls arses as a sex pest is over my line.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Are they effing stoopid or sumfin!?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
A stupid thing to do. When we are seeing all the troubles happening in Europe, the focus will now be put back onto the terrible sight of the poor child washed up on the beach after he was put on an unsafe craft. The Je Suis Charlie no longer have my sympathy.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The press defended the migrants when Aylan drowned and now they are condemning them all after Cologne. It's provocative, even repulsive, but I can see what they're saying.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The press change their tune over stories all the effing time if it means they'll sell more gaff!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Attention seeking and unnecessary...

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
A stupid thing to do. When we are seeing all the troubles happening in Europe, the focus will now be put back onto the terrible sight of the poor child washed up on the beach after he was put on an unsafe craft. The Je Suis Charlie no longer have my sympathy.
My sympathy was fairly thin anyway.
Seriously, who publishes a picture of Prophet Mohamed and thinks they will get away with it?
Not saying they deserved to be killed for doing it, but if I was the top guy at a magazine publication and my workers said they were going to put Prophet Mohamed on the front of the magazine, I would have sacked each and everyone of them.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
My sympathy was fairly thin anyway.
Seriously, who publishes a picture of Prophet Mohamed and thinks they will get away with it?
Not saying they deserved to be killed for doing it, but if I was the top guy at a magazine publication and my workers said they were going to put Prophet Mohamed on the front of the magazine, I would have sacked each and everyone of them.

Would there have been killings if Jesus was on the front page of the magazine do you think?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Oh, just looked.

Wonder why it was moved?

No idea.

I was even kind enough to put a disclaimer in the title and no answer from any Mod as to why it was bizarrely moved.
Oh well.

Bad sport from Charlie Hebdo.

Weird thing is, make a cartoon of a pretend person and get massacred.
Make fun of an innocent's child's death and have angry letters sent into your office.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Ow please, phoney outrage is so passé

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here