JCL's leaving early again

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Most of you wouldn't have seen this as you are at the match now but when the injury time board came up and showed 8 minutes of injury time, the Sky cameras panned to the Brighton fans, obviously in the hope of seeing the home fans on their feet and offering encouragement. Instead, the nation is greeted to a load of plastics upping and leaving followed by the commentator stating in a shocked voice "I can't believe it, they are leaving!?"

Embarrassing :lolol:

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
Most of you wouldn't have seen this as you are at the match now but when the injury time board came up and showed 8 minutes of injury time, the Sky cameras panned to the Brighton fans, in the hope of seeing the fans on their feet and offering encouragement. Instead,were nation is greeted to a load of plastics upping and leaving followed by the commentator stating in a shocked voice "I can't believe it, they are leaving!?"

I'm watching at home and I agree with you, it is bad, anything could have happened in that 8 minutes

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Most of you wouldn't have seen this as you are at the match now but when the injury time board came up and showed 8 minutes of injury time, the Sky cameras panned to the Brighton fans, obviously in the hope of seeing the home fans on their feet and offering encouragement. Instead, the nation is greeted to a load of plastics upping and leaving followed by the commentator stating in a shocked voice "I can't believe it, they are leaving!?"

f***ing embarrassing it really is, I'd much rather play infront of 16000 fans than those 8 thousand plastic scum.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
funny thing is with them 8000 leaving we would still have a bigger attendance than palace at alot of games :lol:

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Very embarrassing.

It won't end until the transport from the stadium is MUCH, MUCH better.

This is clearly the problem I have to get the 5.51 pm train to get back up here after the game as if I don't get that I can't get back, people don't trust the transport, I personally do not think we should even consider putting more seats in until this is greatly improved

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
They may have just been running to the bog. Nothing worse than being desperate, pushing your bladder to the limit only to find you have another right minutes left. Quickly out and then back in. Job done!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Not at all. They've bought a ticket and supported the club - they can go when they want to.

When it's pissing down with rain and the side's losing in a midweek evening fixture, most would probably want to get home earlier rather than later.

Ridiculous to judge supporters on who stays in the ground the longest.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
This is clearly the problem I have to get the 5.51 pm train to get back up here after the game as if I don't get that I can't get back, people don't trust the transport, I personally do not think we should even consider putting more seats in until this is greatly improved

100% agree.

we-8-brighton

Feb 5, 2011
I agree.

Lets take a look at it at the end of the season eh?

299888_114985548612183_100003022144214_97543_1824917769_n.jpg

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Some people are soooo predictable.... Why state the obvious?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

:lolol: dream on mate.

You'll probably just rip off a few local businesses and charities to scrap a few quid together before finally taking up your rightful place in the football pyramid - Floating above the League One drop zone. Enjoy it mate, we'll be well above you before long. :kiss: :safeway:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports