Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JCL This and JCL That

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I suppose I'm a jcl, but Shirley any football club needs new fans. I've only supported Albion for 3 years but we've all gotta start somewhere.

JCLs and JCBs outnumber the uber fans massively anyway so I wouldn't let it get to you. People are way to sensitive about what is just a joke for older fans :shrug:

I accept it's a tired old joke that has run it's course tbh

Before you start, go away Geodavies :lolol:

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
I've been a fan / st hder since a kid ( and I'm 39 now). To be honest I think I would rather be called a JCL. Seems to me that a stereotypical 'johny comes early' is a right miserable fucker who just misses the shit we have had to put up with in the past. I'm loving it- can I be an honoury JCL please !!!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Why worry about something written on the internet, by someone you probably won't meet? At first the JCL title irked me a little bit, but I think mostly it amuses some posters on here to call 'new' supporters that. But really it is about join date and post count, and that is pathetic.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
cup replay played on a wednesday due to fixture congestion (Clive Foskett got a hat trick)

Attachments

• 1708348300614040_1.jpg
    1708348300614040_1.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 60

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Lol. :) 'Sir' picked on you there! Didn't the striker who played for Walton and Hersham go on to play for Leatherhead and score the goal that knocked us out the following year?

No, Colin Woffinden was the ex-Albion player who played for Walton and Hersham in 1973/4 and then Leatherhead in 1974/5 but he didn't score Leatherhead's goal. It was Chris Kelly - the goal's on YouTube.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here