JCL This and JCL That

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
Be the bigger man, and stop ya moaning. Enjoy the Amex (its is Falmer just off A27 opposite Sussex Uni), playing Spurs in a friendly tomorrow

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
When they say JCL,do they mean on NSC or your first Albion game? Welcome all,we were once all JCLs,we lost a lot of fan base at Gillingham so the more people on board the better.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
When they say JCL,do they mean on NSC or your first Albion game? Welcome all,we were once all JCLs,we lost a lot of fan base at Gillingham so the more people on board the better.

Maybe, but they should not expect instant acceptance. I for one, used to get off my arse and go all the way to Gillingham. It was what REAL FANS did.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
so are albion fans that come back jcb's ??

How does that work then? They "support the Albion", the Club falls on hard times so they piss of somewhere else, then the Albion start to do will again and they come back declaring their unending love for the Club? Right... ... ...

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
2767982176_dcecba8c00.jpg

DE4208c-JohnnyComeLately-Victor20-1556B-8e6d_12.jpg

johnny_come_lately.jpg

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Maybe, but they should not expect instant acceptance. I for one, used to get off my arse and go all the way to Gillingham. It was what REAL FANS did.

Pork Pie can you please explain fully what you mean by the term REAL FAN? Just interested in how you view your fellow Brighton fans.

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
The term JCL is starting to really get up my nose. There are some, so called "fans" on this site who seem to want to label everyone as a JCL simply for posting a question, that may seem obvious the them but to the OP he may just want clarification or whatever.

Whilst everyone is entitled to an opinion and to post a reply if they so wish, to label someone a JCL is demeaning and childish and needs to stop. We are all (most of us) Albion fans and it would be good

Regardless of whether I did or didn't manage to see a game in the last three or four years does not make me any less a fan or expect any less respect than those who never missed a game during that time. Just because you were a STH at Withdean does not make you a super hero who demands more respect than others.

So can we PLEASE cut this JCL crap out of posts and start enjoying the wonderful club we ALL support for the right reasons? Thank you.

Problem is mate when your new to a forum like this as we are. we will always be put into a different class ie JCLs Newbies etc...regardless of how much of true BHA fan we really are. Others will never know our passion for our club because sitting behind a computer screen does not reveal it. So others will continue to judge us by our post count for now its just the way it is- shame but true.

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Problem is mate when your new a forum like this as we are. we will always be put into a different class ie JCLs Newbies etc...regardless of how much of true BHA fan we really are. Others will never know our passion for our club because sitting behind a computer screen does not reveal it. So others will continue to judge us by our post count for now its just the way it is- shame but true.

I agree - true.

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
i used to go to gillingham for lots of the games.the girl i was seeing lived in chatham at the time though.which made life easier.personally i just want to see a full ground.great atmosphere.were all in this together.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Dicks, I agree with the op, pathetic childish comment, I tell you what, let's encourage our children to wear man u shirts! Bloody pathetic. We need to turn these kids away from the big clubs and embrace ANYONE who wants to come to support OUR club!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Some of us have got families to support. I wouldn't have been able to buy a season ticket for me and my son if i couldnt pay monthly. Makes me no less of a fan than you pork pie.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
porkpie only joined in 2008 jcl id say

I know a 2008 poster(and if you joined after 2005-which was when i first registered-but did not use,then you also are a JCL..........awaits :whistle:) who has been going since 1972 with my brother,who gets constant JCL abuse,but is a 99% attendee of matches.....

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Pork Pie can you please explain fully what you mean by the term REAL FAN? Just interested in how you view your fellow Brighton fans.

Curly, according to Bozza, Porky Pie wears Man U shirts to games so we don't have much to worry about him.

Hope you are up for a long night !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports