NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’m going to boo so much it’ll be the 2023 Word of the Year

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"In the end, after two lip-reading experts could not decipher exactly what was said, the commission ruled there was inconclusive evidence to prove Bong's case and Rodriguez's name was cleared.

'The hanging over bit was difficult, very difficult for myself and my family,' he says. 'I had to just keep myself focused on what I can affect, like I do with everything. The truth came out'.

No it didn't. It was deemed there was inconclusive evidence. That is NOT the same.

BOOOOOOO

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I’m always conflicted about this.

If he said what was alleged then that is unforgiveable but none of us know the truth for sure, it was not proven either way, and having spent time with him, he always came across as such a genuinely lovely lad. I was shocked when the story came out.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I’m always conflicted about this.

If he said what was alleged then that is unforgiveable but none of us know the truth for sure, it was not proven either way, and having spent time with him, he always came across as such a genuinely lovely lad. I was shocked when the story came out.
Yes........but his hair

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can’t say for certain on it of course. But can say his reaction to it and lies as above makes him a complete twat.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Better fish to fry. Three points.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
"In the end, after two lip-reading experts could not decipher exactly what was said, the commission ruled there was inconclusive evidence to prove Bong's case and Rodriguez's name was cleared.

'The hanging over bit was difficult, very difficult for myself and my family,' he says. 'I had to just keep myself focused on what I can affect, like I do with everything. The truth came out'.

No it didn't. It was deemed there was inconclusive evidence. That is NOT the same.

BOOOOOOO
Innocent until proven guilty, and his guilt wasn't proved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here