Jay Bothroyd [Merged]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I'd be happy with him. Attitude could be an issue but he is a proven striker at this level and fits the bill for the "target man" we are looking for. Even with him saying "no chance" on twitter, he probably hadn't heard of The Amex and Gus and co etc.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Not as far as I could see. Not in the top car park, bennetts field outside the players entrance or the bottom car park.

The club coach is there though ready for the off

Interesting, in a slightly confusing way... so his car isn't there.... ?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
According to a mate who's been at the amex this morning, he isn't aware that the car was there, that's not to say it wasn't but he hasn't seen it

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
According to a mate who's been at the amex this morning, he isn't aware that the car was there, that's not to say it wasn't but he hasn't seen it

I was at the ground earlier in the week and there were hunderds of cars scattered about.......would be very easy to miss

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
Didn't see any player's cars there yet. Staff were loading some bags onto the coach

Make yourself comfy with a pen and paper (or even better a video camera) and record everyone you see getting onto the coach, as well as sightings of possible signings coming into the car park :thumbsup: :rave: :albion2:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They have a medical centre and a Dr. at the Amex, medicals & signings will be done there.

They have a club doctor but wouldn't have thought they would have had sufficient medical equipment to carry out an extensive medical just basics like any other medical centre, but I may well be wrong and we have a mini hospital, but I would be very surprised. If they have, it was not shown on the tour of the stadium, which I would have expected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports