[tweet]358161868978135040[/tweet]

She seems unimpressed by this talk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
[tweet]358161868978135040[/tweet]

She seems unimpressed by this talk

Why isn't it "realistic"? I can understand if she thinks it's unlikely, but "unrealistic" makes it sound as if we shouldn't be getting any Barca B players...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Why isn't it "realistic"? I can understand if she thinks it's unlikely, but "unrealistic" makes it sound as if we shouldn't be getting any Barca B players...

Maybe he is one of their best players and is lined up for some 1st team action now that Thiago and Rafinha have gone.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

As I said yesterday, I don't like this Deniz woman. She's nothing but a KILLJOY.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
As I said yesterday, I don't like this Deniz woman. She's nothing but a KILLJOY.

I think it might be a cultural thing - she has said before that constant talk about rumoured signings isn't as common or popular in Spain as it is here. Let's be honest, it's how we fill our time

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
rude spanish women are a cultural thing....."DA ME" = "GIVE ME" (imperitive) seems to be a totally fine way for a spanish women to say "please may i have....."

pick up the phone..."DA ME" = tell me.....in a manner that says "what the f00k do you want - it better be important or gossipy."

she is probably shagging him and he's not told her she is off to the mighty seagulls.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
rude spanish women are a cultural thing....."DA ME" = "GIVE ME" (imperitive) seems to be a totally fine way for a spanish women to say "please may i have....."

pick up the phone..."DI ME" = tell me.....in a manner that says "what the f00k do you want - it better be important or gossipy."

she is probably shagging him and he's not told her she is off to the mighty seagulls.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Maybe some truth that we inquired but who knows what Barca's answer was?

Looks like it was 'Jog on Oscar'.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

To be fair, I would have thought barca b players would be heading for mid table premiership sides rather than championship teams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here