Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Javi Castellano

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We was shite away under poyet most of the time and just looked to draw most games...A decent manager will focus on winning every game or at least try.
Many recently played with two strikers
Burnley
Bournemouth
Leicester
The ones that didn't had quality wingers and midfielders unlike us who have one player in the box and the rest 20 yards away at least.
Doesn't matter what approach Watford or Bournemouth take as they will get around £150 million regardless.

Look back to the two seasons under poyet away and let me know how many were great away performances :)

4-4-2 doesn't guarantee entertainment/goals which is what we were discussing, look at those that went down.

Last season apart the common thing that those other teams had was a solid defence.

In terms of Poyet, he played up front with Ulloa and Barnes coming in, plus Buckley/KLL/Noone.

In terms of away games without looking, from his last season I'll offer you Millwall when we dominated, Burnley, Watford (tight but deserved), Leeds...... For me all of those were great performances.

Cardiff the year before...... again without looking.

We should have gone up under Poyet and since he left I have not seen a performance to match those (at home) vs Palace, Blackpool and Wolves.

Let's hope we start again this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here